Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 26, 2014
May be deformed
on October 28, 2014
Leather material, although a bit hard, but I like this style.
on August 26, 2014
Good belt for the price
on September 18, 2014
Solid piece of leather. Buckle riveted, so can't be replaced. Color just as shown. Very nice leather belt, if you like this look.
on December 21, 2014
looks old and used, had to return it.
on June 9, 2014
For the price it's a good belt - the leather could be a bit better quality. The best thing for me was that the buckle is brass - so no alergic reaction to zinc, or whatever it is that sets of reactions in white metals.

Looks OK, although I don't see the Levi logo on the outside, which is a good thing for me anyway.

Decent belt at a decent price
on March 24, 2014
It fits me very well.very good stuff·High quality and inexpensive。I hope I can get such a good thing in Amazon later·
on March 10, 2014
Belt appearance is as advertised, not a high quality leather belt, but certainly worth the price. I found no issues with stitching or construction.
on February 25, 2014
it's metal part was corroded and it's leather part seems not new. i do not want buy it again forever
on February 14, 2014
I really like the looks of this belt with a set of good blue jeans, i.e. Wranglers,. The only issue is it is really wide. I wish it was about 1/2 to 3/4 of and inch less wide.