5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price
Comfortable well fitting jeans for a great price. Received buttons instead of zipper but no big deal. Using for yard work etc.
Published 2 months ago by Buster

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrunk Too Small -- Horrible Wrinkles
Published 5 months ago by Cauchemar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's 501 Colored Rigid Shrink-to-Fit Jean (Clearance), Blue Green Rigid, 32x32 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Levi 501 jeans, February 8, 2012
I could hardly wait for my 501s to arrive. I knew I would first have to wash them so the fit would be just right. As always, the fit was perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrunk Too Small -- Horrible Wrinkles, April 18, 2014
Cauchemar (S.F. Bay Area) - See all my reviews
It's probably been 25 years since I bought any Levi shrink-to-fit jeans, and I'm really sorry I bought these. I have no trouble wearing any brand 32x32 jeans, but these shrink to fit 32x32 are way too small, too tight. And worst of all they come out horribly wrinkled. I bought two pairs on clearance for $14/pair, but what good is that if they're too small to wear? I doubt I can return them since I washed them but I'm going to try. Not recommended. Jeans have really changed, and these are a giant step backwards. Very disappointed.

Rate and Discover Movies