5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I ever stop wearing these?
Published 14 months ago by Bob

2.0 out of 5 stars Unlike other jeans
Published 21 months ago by R.B. Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Top quality at a low price!, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's 501 Colored Rigid Shrink-to-Fit Jean (Clearance), Blue Green Rigid, 35x34 (Apparel)
These jeans are great. Real stiff and classic. Don't put them on and immediately shrink them to fit. Wear them, break them in really good! Then when you finally do wash them every fold and crease fades and they look amazing. Way way better then buying a pair of jeans that look worn in because now every fade and crease fits your body, and what you always have in your pockets, perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I ever stop wearing these?, October 28, 2013
Mine were made in Mexico. The denim seems to be high quality and the stitching is perfect. I bought them one size up in the waste and two up in the length. I washed them in cold, let them line dry til damp and then wore them until dry. The didn't shrink as much as I thought. I'm sure they will when the go through the dryer. The fit is fantastic and I can't wait to wear them in and shrink them down a little more. I can already feel that they are going to conform and fit me like a glove.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unlike other jeans, March 28, 2013
R.B. Jones (United States) - See all my reviews
These arrived very stiff and cheap-looking and very oversize, gargantuan. My waist is35 and these were up to my ribs. and wide as a tractor tire. Then I washed them with softener and the fabric felt and looked great. I was eager to wear them, but now the jeans were far too small for me. Sadly, I cannot return them because they have been washed. I don't have a ton of weight to lose, so I doubt I will ever fit into them unless perhaps I'm dying of starvation or wasting away on a deathbed. Then they might fit.