5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Men's 501 Colored Rigid Shrink-to-fit jean Blue Green
I have received a lot of compliments about the cool colour of these jeans.
It is just nice to be noticed, and a little bit of a plus that women are looking at my lower parts.
Published 11 months ago by S. Holmes

3.0 out of 5 stars way too small
I didnt pay attention but you need to order 1 size larger in the waist and 2-3 inches larger inseam. Seems like they should size these down to what they will shrink to. Is anybody in marketing listening? lol Hire me for a day. If a guy wears 35/32 - why make him do the math - just sell him a jean that will shrink to that size
Published 18 months ago by Steven Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Men's 501 Colored Rigid Shrink-to-fit jean Blue Green, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 501 Colored Rigid Shrink-to-Fit Jean (Clearance), Blue Green Rigid, 35x32 (Apparel)
I have received a lot of compliments about the cool colour of these jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, November 20, 2013
My husband is a hard to find 35" waist. These 501's fit just right. Taller waistline that the jeans sold in stores. Color is a little different, slightly greenish hue to the blue but he didn't notice.

3.0 out of 5 stars way too small, May 14, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Pesimo vendedor, October 27, 2011
Yo compré un Levis 501 color azul oscuro talla 35 X 32 y ellos me enviaron uno verde oscuro talla 38 x 32.
Este vendedor no se los recomiendo, es muy irresponsable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible jeans...Levi's?!?, April 22, 2014
First pair of Levi's I have ever returned and hated. I washed them once in color safe Tide as I do with all of my clothes, and the color ran. They looked horrible and shrank a lot. I expected some shrinkage and bought one size up, however they not only shrink in the waist, they also shrink in length. I am 5'10 and have never needed longer then a 32 length with these after one wash I needed a 34.

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the size?, January 23, 2013
I dont know why. This pants I ordered was 35Wx32L. However the pants I got was very large. I measure it , and it is 38W x 29L.It doesnt fit my husband at all! I dont know what's wrong with it. I followed the way the 'size tip ' says to measure the pants. Anyway ,It disappointed me.