5.0 out of 5 stars 501s
These are shrink to fit jeans so you have to buy the right size larger in waist and length. Takes a few washes for them to shrink fully. So they might be a bit long and baggy for a few washes. Color is like an ocean blue color, instead of the standard dark blue. I like the color too.
Published 4 months ago by K-9

3.0 out of 5 stars Buying Jeans on line
It's hard to buy jeans on line. The feel of the jean material and width of the legs were baggier I expected. I will wash them and see if the legs shrink and fit better.
Published 10 months ago by Paul Sa

5.0 out of 5 stars 501s, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's 501 Colored Rigid Shrink-to-Fit Jean (Clearance), Blue Green Rigid, 38x34 (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Buying Jeans on line, October 27, 2013