5.0 out of 5 stars A VERY GOOD JEAN
I HAVE BAUGHT MANY JEANS 501 AND I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS. THE BUTTONS IN FRONT IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH ME. AND THE RIGID OR STIFF OF IT MAKES IT TO LOOK BETTER.. I"M HAPPY WITH IT.
Published 4 months ago by rfarfanr@yahoo.es

1.0 out of 5 stars Color Runs
Published 6 months ago by N.Sayed

1.0 out of 5 stars Color Runs, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's 501 Colored Rigid Shrink-to-Fit Jean (Clearance), Light Gray Rigid, 35x32 (Apparel)
First pair of Levi's I have ever returned and hated. I washed them once in color safe Tide as I do with all of my clothes, and the color ran. They looked horrible and shrank a lot. I expected some shrinkage and bought one size up, however they not only shrink in the waist, they also shrink in length. I am 5'10 and have never needed longer then a 32 length with these after one wash I needed a 34.

5.0 out of 5 stars A VERY GOOD JEAN, June 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A different Levi experience, August 19, 2013
After following the suggestions on ordering the appropriate size and initially washing it as prescribed I wore the jeans and got good reviews.One has to be mindful though that it may not be the jeans to wear for a long day as it is really RIGID as the name states.and may not be comfortable for extended wear. One disappointment is I never realized it was a button front fly. Requires some adjustment!