5.0 out of 5 stars 501 Jeans, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's 501 Colored Rigid Shrink-to-Fit Jean (Clearance), Light Gray Rigid, 36x34 (Apparel)
The color is a dark grey and it's not that light of a grey color. If you look at the picture, it's the correct color. So far it hasn't faded in the wash to a lighter color. Good for when you don't want to wear regular blue jeans to a meeting or something that's not as casual. It's shrink to fit, so make sure you buy the right size, longer length by about 3 in and about and inch or two larger waist. Takes a few washes to shrink to proper size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Careful How You Wash Them!, March 27, 2014
Stephen Davis (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Great pants, but man oh, man will they shrink major if you wash and dry them in hot temps. I mean, I lost over 1 inch in the length. Before shrink they were a little too long. After shrink, they are almost too short :-(

Be careful and they are great. Good price, free shipping, and you can send them back if you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars The classic is still great!, May 12, 2014
After ordering 550s in different styles and being disappointed by the quality of denim used, I decided to give the old school STF style from my childhood a try. I'm happy to report that these Levi's have the feel of the jeans I remember, tough and strong. I took a chance on the guesswork of the shrinking and got it right. Getting them on clearance for under 17.00? You gotta love a great deal!

Rate and Discover Movies