Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on April 26, 2014
The color is a dark grey and it's not that light of a grey color. If you look at the picture, it's the correct color. So far it hasn't faded in the wash to a lighter color. Good for when you don't want to wear regular blue jeans to a meeting or something that's not as casual. It's shrink to fit, so make sure you buy the right size, longer length by about 3 in and about and inch or two larger waist. Takes a few washes to shrink to proper size.
on May 12, 2014
After ordering 550s in different styles and being disappointed by the quality of denim used, I decided to give the old school STF style from my childhood a try. I'm happy to report that these Levi's have the feel of the jeans I remember, tough and strong. I took a chance on the guesswork of the shrinking and got it right. Getting them on clearance for under 17.00? You gotta love a great deal!
on May 7, 2014
Fits perfect after a few washes. I purchased 36x 36 and it shrinks down to fit me and i'm 34x34. Color will fade a little with every wash even years later. When the pants are new they are dark charcoal grey and then after a year or so they will look light grey.
22 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2014
I understand you get what you pay for. I though I was getting the same "Light Gray" Rigid shrink to fit jeans I purchased before. At a great deal! These were a darker shade of gray. So I washed and dried them the same way as my first pair. Well, these did not turn out the same. The gray bled out to revile very pale streaks of gray in the creases of the jeans. They look very odd. Most embarrassing to wear out on the town. I'll keep them. But, I'll wear them to work in the yard or in the basement.
on September 22, 2014
pants too small for the size ordered. I feel I wasted my money.
on January 4, 2015
Great fit and very sturdy. They look great too. I'm tired of jeans that are paper thin and wear out after a year or so. These will last for a decade at least. Great price too. These act and behave like raw denim and take a few wearing to get comfortable. Once they do, they feel like a second skin. Be sure to order a couple of sizes larger than you would normally. They will shrink into your size. Hang dry only!
on December 27, 2015
Very pleased with order right size ,color and style would definitely recommend this to others.
on May 13, 2014
I bought these for my husband and am used to the rigid 501 Levi's as we have been buying the dark blue one ( over 45 years). I have washed these pants no less than 20 times and they come out with dark lines and still are kind of rigid which I expected. So under this experience I would not buy them again.
on October 28, 2014
This pair of jeans is thick and hard, in the absence of water washing, you can not wear. After washing with water the moment, it softened a little more comfortable to wear. Shrink more powerful, narrowed about one yard, if you can predict in advance that it is worthy of recommendation.
on February 1, 2016
I love my rigid Shrink-to-Fit Levis. I've worn this style all my life and they always fit. My absolute favorite. Just go by the recommendation: wash cold water, wear them damp until they dry out and shrunk to fit your body. Just remember to add inches when you buy.