Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 38W x 34L|Color: Barbque Rigid|Change
Price:$55.93 - $69.50

on June 1, 2011
If you like "crispy" jeans as i do...meaning a good stiff pair...you will love these...these are a true shrink to fit pair...so a good rule of thumb...if u like the tighter fit then only buy them one size up...if you like the somewhat looser fit easy through the leg buy them two sizes bigger...will be buying all washes of 501 shrink to fit jeans
on December 31, 2013
They are not the original dark blue denim, that we are used to. They are a softer denim blue, not very dark, definitely not navy. And they are a softer denim, lighter weight, not durable or heavy denim. I thought I was buying a pair of normal, original heavy denim, shrink to fit, 501's that got comfier as you wore/washed them. As time went on, they become like an old friend. Anyway, I was a little disappointed. My husband will wear them, but as yard/garage cleaning jeans, not for normal wear.
on July 7, 2014
I love Levi's. I have tried Wrangler's, Lee's and the others and keep coming back. The fit is perfect. The cost, less than Levi's retail, is a little more than the others but well worth it - extremely durable and comfortable. Shipping was timely and arrived in great condition.
on May 19, 2014
Love these. Very durable which I found out recently while helping a friend move. I fell pretty hard and was covered by dirt, mud and gravel. It all came out of the wash unscathed. Love the color and fit. Bought several pairs in different colors.
on December 7, 2013
The 501 Shrink to Fit Levis arrived promptly, were washed and shrunk exactly as anticipated. I had to laugh at the instruction label saying the jeans should "be worn as long as possible" between washings to avoid excessive wear and tear. We will wash these as needed, thank you! The price was great.
on June 5, 2016
great quality pant,thick fabric and fits me well.
feels like these will last forever, great buy for 20-25 usd.
i bought color barbecue which is deep red/purple,looks good with grey shirt
but heads up, charcoal color is strong, need to wear a neutral color shirt,
on June 6, 2014
I purchased these jeans for my bf shortly after a trip to the mall. We went to 3 different stores all of which had this pair of jeans but not in the size needed. He loved the color and the way the fit his only caveat is that they were "rigid'. He had me wash them 5 times (with fabric softener) and then they shrunk up a little (maybe 1/4") but he loves how they wear and feel on him now. ALSO in the store they were $59.99 and I got them online for only $18!! Buying them here is a steal.
on November 7, 2013
Satisfied with my purchase. Color of jeans are rich & unique. I've worn 501's all my life. They don't make 'em like they use to but still beats out a lot of the competition. Love the rare colors they come up with and really love when they're on sale here at Amazon. Thanks !
on May 30, 2014
This color is different from any other Levi's that I have purchased, but they look good. I don't think I need more than one pair like this, however. I will not wear them as often as the indigo blue or black Levi's, but for certain occasions they are fine.
on April 27, 2014
I have plenty of jeans in my closet that cost me over three hundred dollars. But time after time, when getting dressed I reach for my tried and true favorite, my 501 jeans. The shrink to fit is a great option. I buy them so they are really large on me and end up with a fit that is comfortable and not too tight. Be careful with the length and allow for plenty of shrinkage. On the red pair don't be misled by the picture it is not a true red but more of a faded burgundy..