Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now DOTD

on June 1, 2011
If you like "crispy" jeans as i do...meaning a good stiff pair...you will love these...these are a true shrink to fit pair...so a good rule of thumb...if u like the tighter fit then only buy them one size up...if you like the somewhat looser fit easy through the leg buy them two sizes bigger...will be buying all washes of 501 shrink to fit jeans
on December 31, 2013
They are not the original dark blue denim, that we are used to. They are a softer denim blue, not very dark, definitely not navy. And they are a softer denim, lighter weight, not durable or heavy denim. I thought I was buying a pair of normal, original heavy denim, shrink to fit, 501's that got comfier as you wore/washed them. As time went on, they become like an old friend. Anyway, I was a little disappointed. My husband will wear them, but as yard/garage cleaning jeans, not for normal wear.
on May 10, 2014
Where to begin...Let's start with the initial fit. Legs far longer than the 30" inseam I ordered. Waist too high up & slightly tight. I washed them once per the instructions and they came out of insanely wrinkled. I normally use a garment steamer but that didn't get them out so I tried an iron and that didn't get them out either. Washed them again. This time they came out with faded lines where the wrinkles were which essentially ruined them. I never got to wear these pants even once. Complete waste of money and one of the worst purchases I've ever made. I'm shocked that Levi's would sell something this bad. I've never had a problem with their jeans until these. They seriously need to fire the design team that came up with these. What a terrible idea. Shrink to fit. Pfffft.
on July 7, 2014
I love Levi's. I have tried Wrangler's, Lee's and the others and keep coming back. The fit is perfect. The cost, less than Levi's retail, is a little more than the others but well worth it - extremely durable and comfortable. Shipping was timely and arrived in great condition.
on May 19, 2014
Love these. Very durable which I found out recently while helping a friend move. I fell pretty hard and was covered by dirt, mud and gravel. It all came out of the wash unscathed. Love the color and fit. Bought several pairs in different colors.
on December 7, 2013
The 501 Shrink to Fit Levis arrived promptly, were washed and shrunk exactly as anticipated. I had to laugh at the instruction label saying the jeans should "be worn as long as possible" between washings to avoid excessive wear and tear. We will wash these as needed, thank you! The price was great.
on April 18, 2014
It's probably been 25 years since I bought any Levi shrink-to-fit jeans, and I'm really sorry I bought these. I have no trouble wearing any brand 32x32 jeans, but these shrink to fit 32x32 are way too small, too tight. And worst of all they come out horribly wrinkled. I bought two pairs on clearance for $14/pair, but what good is that if they're too small to wear? I doubt I can return them since I washed them but I'm going to try. Not recommended. Jeans have really changed, and these are a giant step backwards. Very disappointed.
on June 6, 2014
I purchased these jeans for my bf shortly after a trip to the mall. We went to 3 different stores all of which had this pair of jeans but not in the size needed. He loved the color and the way the fit his only caveat is that they were "rigid'. He had me wash them 5 times (with fabric softener) and then they shrunk up a little (maybe 1/4") but he loves how they wear and feel on him now. ALSO in the store they were $59.99 and I got them online for only $18!! Buying them here is a steal.
on November 7, 2013
Satisfied with my purchase. Color of jeans are rich & unique. I've worn 501's all my life. They don't make 'em like they use to but still beats out a lot of the competition. Love the rare colors they come up with and really love when they're on sale here at Amazon. Thanks !
on May 30, 2014
This color is different from any other Levi's that I have purchased, but they look good. I don't think I need more than one pair like this, however. I will not wear them as often as the indigo blue or black Levi's, but for certain occasions they are fine.