Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 1, 2011
If you like "crispy" jeans as i do...meaning a good stiff pair...you will love these...these are a true shrink to fit pair...so a good rule of thumb...if u like the tighter fit then only buy them one size up...if you like the somewhat looser fit easy through the leg buy them two sizes bigger...will be buying all washes of 501 shrink to fit jeans
on May 27, 2012
Product is as advertised. Shrink rate is very close to instructions,color is as viewed in ad and delivery time was very prompt. All in all, a good experience.
on May 31, 2013
They are not the dark original 501 color, I have to return them. Denim is a lot thinner compaired to the original ones.
on December 31, 2013
They are not the original dark blue denim, that we are used to. They are a softer denim blue, not very dark, definitely not navy. And they are a softer denim, lighter weight, not durable or heavy denim. I thought I was buying a pair of normal, original heavy denim, shrink to fit, 501's that got comfier as you wore/washed them. As time went on, they become like an old friend. Anyway, I was a little disappointed. My husband will wear them, but as yard/garage cleaning jeans, not for normal wear.
on May 30, 2014
This color is different from any other Levi's that I have purchased, but they look good. I don't think I need more than one pair like this, however. I will not wear them as often as the indigo blue or black Levi's, but for certain occasions they are fine.
on June 30, 2011
I love the color. But the fit after shrink is completely unpredictable. Now I got it fit just right, but it is too short... I guess it will go to my little brother
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2010
Look and fit good. Make sure you wear them when you soak them and let them dry on you. Hot tub works great. Button fly jeans are so much better than zippers!
on March 24, 2013
I'm a perfect 36-31, and these shrink to fit perfectly. I'm guessin' the shrinkers are made in USA (NC)? so ordering 501's gotta make sure it says STF...
on May 10, 2014
Where to begin...Let's start with the initial fit. Legs far longer than the 30" inseam I ordered. Waist too high up & slightly tight. I washed them once per the instructions and they came out of insanely wrinkled. I normally use a garment steamer but that didn't get them out so I tried an iron and that didn't get them out either. Washed them again. This time they came out with faded lines where the wrinkles were which essentially ruined them. I never got to wear these pants even once. Complete waste of money and one of the worst purchases I've ever made. I'm shocked that Levi's would sell something this bad. I've never had a problem with their jeans until these. They seriously need to fire the design team that came up with these. What a terrible idea. Shrink to fit. Pfffft.
on March 30, 2010
Awesome pair of Levis 501's STF (Shrink To Fit) button fly rigid light blue jeans ! Awesome fit. You have to buy at least a size larger. I wash in cold water in bathtub so they keep their rigid look and don't shrink alot. Goes great with tee or western pearl snap shirt and cowboy boots or tennis shoes and fresh buzzed haircut that attracts a lady's attention !