4.0 out of 5 stars Levis 560 Big & Tall Jeans
These jeans are very nice and roomy, especially in the thighs, where I typically have problems. I have the unusual situation of having a waist that's smaller than would be expected based on my thigh size, so pants that fit me in the waist are normally tight on my thighs. These pants strike a good balance. I strongly recommend them.
Published on May 17, 2010 by James L. Chumley Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars This review has been censored by Amazon
Published on November 26, 2011 by Seán Hayes

1.0 out of 5 stars This review has been censored by Amazon, November 26, 2011
Over the past few years I've noticed a steep drop in the quality of Levi's (they've gotten lighter and thinner, holes form in between the legs, belt loops come off and tear holes in the jeans because they're not sewn on well enough), but now it's so much worse. I bought 2 pairs of these at the end of last September and now one of them has a belt loop that came off, leaving a hole in the pants, and Amazon won't accept a return despite the fact that this product is defective. I paid $50 for a pair of jeans that couldn't even withstand 1 month of usage (2 months/2 jeans), and it's not like I'm a farmer or a lumberjack or anything like that, I sit in an office all day. Levi's used to last for 2-3 years, I still have Levi's jeans from when I was in high school that I've outgrown, but every pair I've bought since then has become unwearable within 12 months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Levi's 560s should be called 280s, May 23, 2011
My husband has worn Levi's 560s for years. He's "big & tall" and these are jeans that I can count on to be long enough, comfortable, and affordable. They've always been long-wearing, too.

This last pair we ordered, however, are NOT the same old 560s! The cut is the same, the price is the same, but the fabric is easily only HALF the weight the traditional denim Levi has used for these jeans! They fit, and they look nice - but it will be interesting to see how long they last....

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be!, April 25, 2012
I have had Levi's 560 comfort jeans for years. I needed some new ones, Amazon price was good, seemed to be a no-brainer! Wrong!! The first thing I noticed was the tags were different than at the retail stores here. The color was a bit gray-blue, not as stone washed as in the past. But the big problem is that they have cut the seat smaller and lowered the waist line in the back. I am NOT a small guy, don't ware tight jeans, and if I sit down in these jeans.... well, I am not a plumber!!
In checking the tags, these jeans are made in Nicaragua. All of my older ones that fit in the same size were mase in Mexico!
Returned for a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Levis 560 Big & Tall Jeans, May 17, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality Control Gone, December 12, 2009
SanPa (MPLS, MN USA) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased two pairs of 560's. It was immediately evident that Levi's rigorous quality standards had been dropped. Sure, the fabric and fit were fine, but one pair lacked multiple belt loops and the other pair lacked a front pocket liner. 2 of 2 garments were defective! Sheez, did quality really cost so much that production of an American staple needed to be outsourced? Products returned for refunds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not the same quality Levis are known for., May 18, 2012
It's like ordering three ply satin toilet paper and getting one ply that gives you splinters. The material on these is very thin but they fit well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fatguye Jeans, February 14, 2011
Good product for a not so thin guy, everything went well, no issues
I think a few babes were checking me out , but I'm not positive

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi Dungarees, December 23, 2013
R. Williams "the Call of Cthulhu" (Philadelphia, Pa. United States) - See all my reviews
Very good fit, very comfortable and that alone keeps me coming back because the denim weight does not seem to be as heavy as in 2006.
No longer is the blue dye as dark, nor is there the iron stiffness which needed a "breaking in" period, like in 1980.
No longer is it easy to read the size tag.
No longer sewn inside the waist is the label which says, "Comfort fit", there is however several tags in various languages and alphabets.
There is one pocket liner in light blue which is stamped with a short history of Levi's as if the past somehow makes a quality item today along with the message proclaiming, "Quality never goes out of style".
That said, it would seem the changes metioned do not mean a quality variance to the Levi company. All in all, they are about as good or better dungarees (Jeans) as you are likely to find anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's all my life, December 11, 2013
I have wore 501 Levi's since I was ten years old. My daughter on my 66th birthday bought me a pair of 560 Comfort Fit Jeans. I thanked her for the jeans but thought I can't wear these they are not 501's. I waited about a week and then I put them on. Then I thought way didn't start wearing them sooner. They are comfortable and durable. I raised such a smart daughter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate fit, but lighter denim than expected., September 25, 2013
I'm a short, big guy who orders from all the usual big men's stores online. I find that I have to try many different brands and cuts to find one that fits me good. For my chubby legs and fairly flat butt, these Levi 560's fit pretty good, definitely better than Levi's 550. It's confusing as to the difference between these two, but I believe it has to do with where they ride on your waist and the leg taper. However, for $50, I was surprised at how thin the denim was. I don't like that extra heavy weight, but this is definitely lighter than "normal" and probably won't last as long. In reality, I get the same fit from the $17.77 Wrangler Big Men's Relaxed Fit jeans you can order online and save $32 a pair. The Wranglers also have normal weight denim, not too light, not too heavy, just right for a long life.

Rate and Discover Movies