4.0 out of 5 stars Levis 560 Big & Tall Jeans
These jeans are very nice and roomy, especially in the thighs, where I typically have problems. I have the unusual situation of having a waist that's smaller than would be expected based on my thigh size, so pants that fit me in the waist are normally tight on my thighs. These pants strike a good balance. I strongly recommend them.
Published on May 17, 2010 by James L. Chumley Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars This review has been censored by Amazon
Published on November 26, 2011 by SeŠn Hayes

1.0 out of 5 stars This review has been censored by Amazon, November 26, 2011
Over the past few years I've noticed a steep drop in the quality of Levi's (they've gotten lighter and thinner, holes form in between the legs, belt loops come off and tear holes in the jeans because they're not sewn on well enough), but now it's so much worse. I bought 2 pairs of these at the end of last September and now one of them has a belt loop that came off, leaving a hole in the pants, and Amazon won't accept a return despite the fact that this product is defective. I paid $50 for a pair of jeans that couldn't even withstand 1 month of usage (2 months/2 jeans), and it's not like I'm a farmer or a lumberjack or anything like that, I sit in an office all day. Levi's used to last for 2-3 years, I still have Levi's jeans from when I was in high school that I've outgrown, but every pair I've bought since then has become unwearable within 12 months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Levi's 560s should be called 280s, May 23, 2011
My husband has worn Levi's 560s for years. He's "big & tall" and these are jeans that I can count on to be long enough, comfortable, and affordable. They've always been long-wearing, too.

This last pair we ordered, however, are NOT the same old 560s! The cut is the same, the price is the same, but the fabric is easily only HALF the weight the traditional denim Levi has used for these jeans! They fit, and they look nice - but it will be interesting to see how long they last....

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be!, April 25, 2012
I have had Levi's 560 comfort jeans for years. I needed some new ones, Amazon price was good, seemed to be a no-brainer! Wrong!! The first thing I noticed was the tags were different than at the retail stores here. The color was a bit gray-blue, not as stone washed as in the past. But the big problem is that they have cut the seat smaller and lowered the waist line in the back. I am NOT a small guy, don't ware tight jeans, and if I sit down in these jeans.... well, I am not a plumber!!
In checking the tags, these jeans are made in Nicaragua. All of my older ones that fit in the same size were mase in Mexico!
Returned for a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Levis 560 Big & Tall Jeans, May 17, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality Control Gone, December 12, 2009
SanPa (MPLS, MN USA) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased two pairs of 560's. It was immediately evident that Levi's rigorous quality standards had been dropped. Sure, the fabric and fit were fine, but one pair lacked multiple belt loops and the other pair lacked a front pocket liner. 2 of 2 garments were defective! Sheez, did quality really cost so much that production of an American staple needed to be outsourced? Products returned for refunds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not the same quality Levis are known for., May 18, 2012
It's like ordering three ply satin toilet paper and getting one ply that gives you splinters. The material on these is very thin but they fit well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate fit, but lighter denim than expected., September 25, 2013
I'm a short, big guy who orders from all the usual big men's stores online. I find that I have to try many different brands and cuts to find one that fits me good. For my chubby legs and fairly flat butt, these Levi 560's fit pretty good, definitely better than Levi's 550. It's confusing as to the difference between these two, but I believe it has to do with where they ride on your waist and the leg taper. However, for $50, I was surprised at how thin the denim was. I don't like that extra heavy weight, but this is definitely lighter than "normal" and probably won't last as long. In reality, I get the same fit from the $17.77 Wrangler Big Men's Relaxed Fit jeans you can order online and save $32 a pair. The Wranglers also have normal weight denim, not too light, not too heavy, just right for a long life.

1.0 out of 5 stars L:evi Qual;ity at an all time low, June 25, 2013
I have had this pair of Levies pants for just about a month. I was NOT surprised to have a belt loop pull off and leave a nice hole after a washing. This seems to be the norm as I have had this happen to every pair of their pants over the last five years. Levies use to set high standards for tough everyday pants it is sad to say they are now leading at setting the lowest standards. Wow what a product, price keeps going up and quality keep going down. There is a positive here though, their price has now reached a point that one can go and find a quality alternative from a different manufacture. After more then 50 years as a customer I will no longer waist my money on their product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fatguye Jeans, February 14, 2011
Good product for a not so thin guy, everything went well, no issues
I think a few babes were checking me out , but I'm not positive

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought my pair of jeans back on January 26 ..., September 18, 2014
I bought my pair of jeans back on January 26, 2014 and today (September 18, 2014) the zipper broke. That is not even a year that I have owned them. The material feels thinner than normal and I do not remember Levi jeans ever having a bunch of Oriental writing on the tags inside the jeans. I was wondering if these were some kind of knock offs. Anyways, my Levis that I actually bought at stores felt thicker and lasted a lot longer before anything broke or tore on it. I suggest to others that you try to look around first before buying these from here.

Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Denim Jeans, Black, 44x30
$64.00 $49.99
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.