5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket
Published 3 months ago by E's bees

3.0 out of 5 stars I refunded mine
The jacket is very wide around the waist, it actually looks quite nice, but it makes people look far bigger than they actually are. I would only recommend this to people that are pretty wide for their height.
Published 27 days ago by Marco A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, September 4, 2014
Just bought this for my husband and it looks so good! Great faux leather jacket. I do think Levi's jackets run a bit large. My husband is 6'3", very slender and the small fits perfectly (he normally wears a medium). There is still room for a sweatshirt or more layers underneath the small size. So depending on your body, you may want to order a smaller size than you normally wear. Other than that, this coat is great!!! Definitely a great find. He said it is a fairly warm coat with the Sherpa lining.

4.0 out of 5 stars slightly bulky for my slim built, October 13, 2014
It is a good quality jacket bearing Levi's brand name. I was expecting a slim fit but is a little bulky, fits well as expected so I decided to keep it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb look, fits excellent, November 23, 2014
Bro-D (Chicago, IL.) - See all my reviews
I'm not a big guy, 5'5'', 170+lbs., with a bigger upper body due to my job which requires a lot of lifting & carrying s*** around.

So i decided to purchase the Medium and talk about a great buy! Had a feeling the Small would suffocate me and a Large would look too bulky (which wouldnt be a problem tbh but i'd rather buy a leather jacket that actually fits). And this fits perfectly, not slim nor was it bulky. It even looks great with a hoodie underneath which is the sole reason why I bought this jacket without one. Hoodies + Jackets/Coats is a must here in Chicago.

Only problem was the sleeves which were a tad bit long. My solution? Cuffed the ends, right before the inner material shows. Easy peasy. Doesn't even affect the overall look of the jacket at all. Another excellent product from a brand you can trust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket at a great price!, November 8, 2014
At first i was hesitant about buying a jacket like this online without trying it on to get a feel for how it fits, but decided to shoot the dice anyway. I ordered a medium and quite honestly couldn't be happier with both the outstanding look and fit of the jacket. While not real leather, the only way someone would be able to tell is by feeling the jacket or sniffing it. I've already had the chance to use it in some cold weather, and the Sherpa lining really makes this a warm jacket.

All in all, this jacket lives up to the LEVI's standard of quality and I am quite happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money & looks great, December 21, 2014
Slightly snugger than I expected with 2XL but still loose enough to allow a heavy thermal shirt (no hoodie) as a layer. Workmanship and materials, as expected from the Levi brand, are first rate. Darker brown (almost black) than the photo suggests but still very nice. Faux leather looks and feels like the real thing. Sherpa lining is very warm, and the faux leather is wind and water proof. I applied Armor-All to protect from stains/patina and hopefully improve durability. (Hope this works as well for the jacket as it does for my faux leather car upholstery.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, Hip Cold Weather Jacket, November 14, 2014
It is a great deal! The size MD Fits perfectly - I'm 5'7" with 38" Chest, 31"(32") Waist. Looks great with a hoodie and warm with just a shirt. Not even bulky looking with a heavy sweater. I love, the liner, high collar, and the whole design the jacket. Only issue is probably the zipper. Yes, although I dig it paired with the buttons, I know it's not very durable and will eventually break. Not worried about it now though. Really loving this jacket, just in time for some colder weather!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, October 27, 2014
I had ordered a different jacket and that was quite a debacle. I then stumbled across this jacket and it was close enough to what I needed to I decided to order it and give it a whirl. The jacket fits 100% like it was described; the color (dark brown) is actually dark brown! a crazy concept for other manufacturers it seems. Just a wonderful jacket!

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits like a glove, December 4, 2014
I am 6'2" and skinny. Based on another review I ordered the small. It fits like a glove! It is warm, it looks great, and it has enough room to add layers without looking like Ralphy's little brother in a Christmas story. Great buy!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars I refunded mine, November 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, December 6, 2014
I loved it ..timeless classic style jacket. The quality is very good & it fits as expected. Can go along with basically anything. Would definitely recommend it.