5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any front pocket wallet I've owned...
I've been carrying a front pocket wallet since 1983 when I was pick-pocketed in Las Vegas on a warm sunny Sunday.
I don't think there were any made back then, so I improvised by modifying a nylon wallet with velcro and the front
pocket wallet was invented. I've never gone back to a butt pocket wallet and never been pick-pocketed since then.
Now you have a...
Published on May 5, 2011 by D. Simms

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice flat wallet while it lasted
Worked fine in my front pants pocket. Just the right size for a few cards and some cash. After about 6 months of use though some of the threading started to unravel and I had to give it up.
Published on April 6, 2012 by DIY Guy

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice flat wallet while it lasted, April 6, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars A Rugged Look Not "Polished", February 20, 2011
Paul Nolls "BAMA" (Fairhope, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This wallet lives up to the Levi brand, solid stitched cowhide to last. But, the leather tanning produced a dull and easily stained surface resulting in a nonuniform unsightly color over time. This is not to be confused with a weathered look and for some desirable patina. The manufacturer calls it distressed, I'd call it shabby. The money clip is not of the conventional spring steel design and barely secures bills. I don't like my bills spilling onto the counter when I'm making a purchase so I'm looking for a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any front pocket wallet I've owned..., May 5, 2011
Now you have a plethora of choices. Some great and many not so great. The Levi wallet is definately a "GREAT" one
It is double stitched and re-inforced stitched where they should be. Very excellent leather that will last forever.
Lots more room for cards (than any of the 8-10 I've had since 1983) and a handy window pocket for your driver's license
or whatever. I like the placement of the money clip inside and not on the outside like others. I rarely use cash bills
anyway, and the inside placement is more tidy and convenient. It is a somewhat larger wallet, but still works fine in
the front pocket. Indeed, it is just the right size and if it were any larger, it would be too large for the front.

I have to tell you that I've waited for months for Amazon to get these in, as they have not been in stock forever.
I happened to be shopping at JC Penneys last week and found them on sale, marked down from $35 to $17.50. Hope you
can find them there too on sale. I don't think you will be disappointed with this front pocket wallet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet with some room for improvement, March 10, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's Front Pocket Wallet With Money Clip (Apparel)
I've had this wallet for a year now. It fits all my cards without becoming too bulky. I like the outside pocket for fast access to the cards I use the most however be careful because after time the cards seem to fall out on their own. The clip broke after the first few months and I replaced it with a cheap cotter pin. This wallet would definately be five stars if they could improve the quality of the money clip and do something about card retention in the outside pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars wholehardedly endorse, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's Front Pocket Wallet With Money Clip (Apparel)
great wallet. Can be used as front or back pocket. i've had several different types from magnetic clip to spring clip and each has had its faults but basically did the job. But i love Levi products of all different kinds because of the quality and this wallet is loaded with it. It doesn't exude high class but it's manufactured to last for years. the leather is more the type found on a saddle or holster and is tough, but still not stiff. everything on this wallet serves a function...meaning you can put alot in it. money, credit cards, license, receipts. with all these things it gets fat quick. but i would still buy over and over again. all i can say is..each to his own.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this in my back pocket, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's Front Pocket Wallet With Money Clip (Apparel)
I hope Levi's doesn't mind, but, I use this in my back pocket. I know, I know, it's a front pocket wallet. Let's not start a flame war here. I find that it works very well in my rear pocket. Sometimes I even put it in my shirt pocket, or jacket pocket, and gosh darn it works well there too.

I like that it's slim. I'm always trying to reduce excess material / streamline my monetary-retainment tools. Sometimes I don't even carry my ATM card, and the bank teller is like 'it would be easier to make a withdrawal if you just had a bank card'

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for my husband, July 8, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's Front Pocket Wallet With Money Clip (Apparel)
The wallet arrived on time, came beautifully packaged and personalized message was perfect. My husband loves it!
Would definitely recommend this for any one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Wallet but deactivate the anti-theft tag, February 24, 2011
R. Collier (Santa Barbara, CA) - See all my reviews
This has been a great wallet so far. The money clip keeps the wallet slim not matter how much cash you're carrying inside. It holds my id and several credit cards without adding too much bulk. But as mentioned by another reviewer I set off the anti-theft device at my local record store as soon as I walked inside. The clerk at the counter was kind enough to deactivate the device embedded within the wallet but I was still a bit annoyed. And I do mean embedded. I looked everywhere in the wallet for the tag and I think it's sewn inside the wallet. Annoying but not a deal breaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks like it will last, February 18, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's Front Pocket Wallet With Money Clip (Apparel)
It looks like it will last longer than the one I just got rid of. Great buy at 1/3 the price of my name brand wallet. The money clip works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great front pocket wallet, January 5, 2011
I moved up to this wallet from a Slimmy Slim Wallet Alternative when that one started stretching out (I was definitely trying to carry too many cards in it). I really wanted a nice slim wallet that I could keep in my front pocket having switched from being a back pocket guy. The Levi's wallet fits this requirement nicely. It's a bit thicker folded than the Slimmy, but I'm not worried at all about cards falling out. The money clip in the middle flips up to allow you to easily remove a whole bunch of cash and snaps back down to keep the cash in place. Behind the inside slots for credit cards, there are two pockets. The one side, this allows you to place an ID card behind the see through back. On the other side, I ended up putting my insurance cards, or other lesser used cards.
Altogether, this wallet seems like a good fit for my six or so cards, a driver's license, an access card for work and some cash, all tucked away nicely in my front pocket.

UPDATE: About 4 months after purchasing, the money clip in the middle broke and I was unable to locate the tiny screw to fix it. I continued using the wallet for a couple more months, slipping money into the front slit shown in the picture, but then moved on to a new generic wallet.

Rate and Discover Movies