Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 30, 2012
Great price, cute fit, I have a hard time finding jeans that will fit my skinny little girl without being altered. These slim fit Levis with an adjustable waist are the only ones that fit her without being altered.
on December 8, 2014
My baby girl loved these pants so much she wore them two sizes two small. I warned them and told her she refused to listen and wanted to show her friends her pants so she wore them in order to be pretty. Now I have to buy a new pair a size 5 instead of the 2t she was wearing. Thank God for Amazon.
on October 3, 2013
Adorable jeans. A little long on my daughter but slim fitting so I can just roll the bottoms. Nice material, will last until she grows out of them. Only 4 stars because the purple embroidering on them has a couple spots that are coming undone. Most looked like the spot that was tied off so I just trimmed it a little. Wash inside out to help them last a little longer.
on March 12, 2012
These fit really nice and look really nice. My 6 year old really liked the bling on the pockets. They are high quality and have an adjustable waistband on the inside which is always a good thing.
on April 3, 2013
Cute pants. Good fit. Adjustable waist is great. My daughter is small and adjustable waist is a must. Love the style.
on February 24, 2014
very durable, comfortable and durable my daughter feels very comfortable in those clothes and although the largest purchase in December to put it fits perfect!
on September 14, 2014
I like this jean because it fits as expected to my daughter, the quality is good also when I washed it the color was the same like the original.
on March 24, 2015
Perfect fit for my skinny toddler! Great material and nice detail, my little one loves the sparkle buttons!
on September 15, 2013
So cute and a perfect fit. Age appropriate design. Grandma scored big with the lil one. She loved it all.
on January 2, 2013
I got these for my niece and they are so cute and stylish with gems and the pretty colors on the pockets.