4.0 out of 5 stars Great value; fit is a bit bigger than expected for the size
Great buy! A bit bigger than expected but my daughter loves them enough to use a belt and cuff them for now and will most certainly grow into them :) She's skinny, but almost 8 and the size 7's hang on her and are quite long. Usually she wears clothing that's sized right to her age.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Everything is pink now
Bled like crazy even after 8 washes. I now have a lot of clothes with a pink tint. Very annoying.

I expect better of Levi's.
Published 6 months ago by Ocean

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value; fit is a bit bigger than expected for the size, April 2, 2014
Amazon Customer (MOUNT VERNON, IA, US) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Everything is pink now, January 12, 2014

I expect better of Levi's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, February 27, 2014
Very nice! My daughter just loved it :) I bought 4 different kind of jeans for her. All are very good!

4.0 out of 5 stars for a nine year old, February 24, 2014
love the colour she did as well. she is only nine but quite tall the fourteen a might too long right now, but will grow into it them. Fit otherwise quite well

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans and a good price, February 19, 2014
These are typical of what you'd expect from Levi. Nice jeans, hold up well to wear. My only complaint is that the dye leaches badly in the wash, even in cold water. They have faded rather quickly in comparison to other Levi denim products I have purchased over the years. Fit as would be expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Girls 7-16 Cady Color Surge Skinny, Magenta Pie Surge, 14, February 16, 2014
Carol Fink "Carol" (Farmington Hills, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I have a very hard to please 12 year old granddaughter, who I swore I would never try to buy anything for clothing-wise again. but these were so cute, I could not resist - She actually liked them. Surprise!

5.0 out of 5 stars Actual color matches picture color perfectly!, December 25, 2013
Pants looked the same color as shown in the picture. The sizing chart option provided was helpful. The size my daughter wears in most pants fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice jean, June 18, 2014
This jean is really nice and the colour is indeed nice but my concern is that the colour will worn off just on first wash. The signs are there that the jean gonna bleed during wash...will enjoy the colour while it last

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but..., June 7, 2014
This jeans look good but run a little small...my Daughter can't use it and she is not a fat girl (11 years with 90 pounds).

Arrive on time.

2.0 out of 5 stars We have Levi's however these were too small, June 3, 2014
Will need to return or exchange. My girls love these, hopefully we can exchange for a larger size if not will just return

Rate and Discover Movies