5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's girl jeans
We love these jeans, our little girl is small and it is so hard too find her right size. Thanks for your product.
Published 11 months ago by V

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy waistband!
Daughter won't wear them because thick stitching around the inside of the waistband is scratchy and uncomfortable. Why do they make it like that?! I have to agree with her. I have a pair of jeans like that and I won't wear them unless I have a shirt tucked into my jeans...which isn't very comfortable either.
Published 5 months ago by Laura Patton

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's girl jeans, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Girls 4-6x Filigree Skinny Trinity with Pocket (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit, July 3, 2014
Fits well

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, but too big, May 13, 2014
bob (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
These are adorable jeans. The photos of the "glitter" buttons don't do them justice. They are super cute and our daughter couldn't wait to put them on. However, they were way too big for her. she's 2.5 and is wearing 2T in all clothing. I thought these would absolutely fit, given they were "skinny" jeans. Too long and very loose in the waist. It's fine, thought - they will be worth the wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute little pants, February 5, 2014
My daughter is 27 months old, which some pants for her long, pants work well, very comfortable fabric and elastic, I liked

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy waistband!, January 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars are perfect, October 28, 2013
I loved these jeans, perfectly adjusted to the size of my little girl who is 4, the length is perfect the buttons are a true beauty that he would return to buy the seller time came to order 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a champ, October 9, 2013
My daughter is really slim and these jeans fit her but the waist had stretch bands so I could make them tighter in the waist. We love them perfect fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, July 19, 2013
I bought these jeans for my daughter 2 years ago and she is still wearing them! Obviously when I first purchased them I bought a larger size so she could grow into them and with the inserted adjustable waist that was a breeze.
My daughter is NOT easy on her clothes!!! She plays hard and loves to get dirty; these pants have stood up to all the abuse she's given them. After two years there are no wholes in the knees and the color has stayed bright. The style of these pants is very trendy too so it was easy to dress them up or down.
There's just something to be said for good old fashion Levi's, they just last!!! Definitely worth paying a few extra dollars now to save a whole lot down the road!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my tiny daughter, February 12, 2013
MY daughter is very slim, petite framed and these are the only jeans I get her (and the skinny slims- when I can find them). Even with them beinging the skinny style with adjustable waist, they take a few times in the washer to shrink thin enough for her but these jeans are better than any others for her frame. They also last us a long time. It took a good year + for them to wear in the knees.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, February 9, 2013
a cute pants!!
excelente producto, lindos detalles para las niñas. El panatalon es estrech, lo cual es ideal para que le duren un poco mas de tiempo

Rate and Discover Movies