Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Levi's Little Girls' Skinny Jean, Mysterious, 5
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 5|Color: Mysterious|Change
Price:$18.99 - $24.99

on June 4, 2012
My daughter had to have white pants for school and these were all I could find. I was pretty excited to see that they have an adjustable waist (she is very tiny and things that fit her lengthwise don't fit at the waist) and they actually fit her very well and will work until they turn into capris (haha). I generally don't like to pay more than about $8 for any kid's clothing item since they will barely wear them before they outgrow them, so I felt the price was on the high side. But, they are good quality, good fit and the waist actually goes to the waist. If I were rich I would probably buy tons of these. :)
on December 2, 2013
These are great for the money. Fit, everything is right about these, the way Levi's should be.
Maybe Levi's aren't what they were 25 years ago, but they are sure a lot better than a lot of other, cheaper products on the market.
This particular pair - a bargain at $13.
on March 29, 2013
These jeans are so cute on my tall, skinny toddler. I have a hard time finding pants that fit her because she is so tall and thin - the adjustable waist on these and the skinny legs make for the perfect fit! They are adorable and people are constantly mentioning how cute the jeans are. Great buy, and they're holding up very well under the wear of my energetic girl! We love them so much, I bought a second pair.
on November 26, 2013
Got these in size 5 for my just-turned-four-year-old who is tall for her age. Wasn't sure what to expect, but they fit her EXACTLY right! Buying clothes to fit youngsters is a hit-or-miss proposition. Children are all different, so you have to look until you find what's right. I got lucky with these, but they might not work for a shorter child, heavier child, thinner child, etc. As for the jeans themselves, they are very well-made.
on December 29, 2013
They just looked skinny in the picture and I bought them even though they were for girls. He was visiting for Christmas so he tried them on and what a perfect fit. We couldn't believe it. They really were perfect and the waistband was adjustable so we could make them even smaller. He is normal height but very thin. His parents were happy to get these.
on November 9, 2013
I bought my daughter several pairs of pants from Kohls at the beginning of fall and they shrunk after being washed so much so that she can't wear them. So I'm out all of that money. When I saw these skinny jean Levis for 12.99 I couldn't believe it! I was hesitant to order them thinking there must be something wrong with them. But I was pleasantly surprised when I received them. They fit perfect. My daughter is 4 years old but is very tall and thin so I got her the size 5 and they were just right. They have the adjustable waist band the the length was perfect for her long legs. For the price, you're not going to find a better quality of jeans anywhere.
on December 11, 2013
These jeans fit my slim daughter very well. There are adjustable tabs inside that make the waist smaller now and larger in the future. They are very attractive and don't look like baby jeans. I bought the 6X for my six year old.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2014
My 3 year old is tall for her age and is very slender. These jeans work perfectly for her. They actually stay up on her waist and she isn't spending half her day pulling up her pants. These are the first jeans we have found to work. Otherwise, she is wearing leggings. These are a great addition to her wardrobe.
on March 6, 2014
... but my daughter will be out of them in about a month the way she grows! I ordered a size 5 as she's in between a 4 and 5 now thinking she would have room to grow but they run much too small. So sad because they're great quality and really nice looking!
on April 19, 2013
my two and a half year old barely fits into the 3T. I bought these after replacing her adorable 2T "uncrush" flared levis with a 3T and they were -way- too big all over-and hanging off her.the difference in the two pairs is crazy! the 3Ts of the skinnies fit like a 2T in most brands,the length is okay but the fabric is sort of stiff so I cant see her wearing them long.