5.0 out of 5 stars Cute - great fit
This jeans are super cute and fit my slim, 9-year-old daughter perfectly (size 8). (They have an adjustable waist.) We have not had them long, but they have a sturdier feel than jeans she has from other brands. One thing to note - the waist is somewhat low on the hips. Still appropriate for a 9-year-old, but lower than other styles of pants.
Published 15 months ago by Jen

3.0 out of 5 stars These had a pink cast to them
I thought these would be the cute "acid wash" look from days gone by, but they had a pinkish/purplish dye cast to them. My daughter wasn't that impressed with them. She also thought they were extra long.
Published 12 months ago by Robin Keilig

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute - great fit, November 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars christie mom from Iowa, March 11, 2014
These jeans are so cute on my little girl she is very thin and they stay on and up witch is a big deal for here so if this sounds like you're little girl these are good

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great, March 7, 2014
My daughter loved these jeans! they look great on her. Bought them in a size 12 girls and fit her just right.

3.0 out of 5 stars These had a pink cast to them, February 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ! My daughter & I both loved them !, December 27, 2013
Perfect ! They fit my daughter perfectly, she is small around the waist and very tall for her age. She is size 8 around the waist, these jeans fit her great, the length is perfect & the tabs in the waist line help with the perfect fit around the waist without causing the jeans to bunch anywhere. The price is the greatest that I have found anywhere !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, August 12, 2014
April. Boerger "April Boerger" (RANDOM LAKE, WISCONSIN, US) - See all my reviews
These acid washed jeans are wonderful. They fit well and material is top notch. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente producto, August 15, 2014
excelente producto

3.0 out of 5 stars good, November 18, 2013
it‘s colour maks me looks fat,I don't know,maybe I need to try to lose some weight or send to my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 17, 2014