4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but a slightly larger
I like this shoes, it is really comfortable for daily use, but it is slightly larger, i order a 9 this looks like a 10.
Published 3 months ago by JuanPablo

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon please take our reviews seriously!!!
I am utterly disappointed that amazon still does not take reviews seriously yet make customers feel indebted to writing reviews after every purchase

Published 4 months ago by Roland

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon please take our reviews seriously!!!, May 22, 2014

After carefully reading reviews from previous buyers, with special reference to wrong sizing, I proceeded to purchase these shoes, I placed an order for size 9 even though I normally fit 9.5 or a 10, the shoes arrived on time and were as described, saying they were too large is definitely an understatement, as I needed 2 large insoles to wear to to work..

Although I love the color combo and how fashionable they make one look especially on shorts, I hate the fact I have to use insoles to get the right fitting, it makes my legs hurt, I don't want to go through the hassles of returning these shoes, so I have decided to count my loss with the sizing and keep them.

3.0 out of 5 stars too big, February 18, 2014
Nice shoes but order a size down. Im a 10.5 and thats what i ordered but these were almost an inch and a half too big

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big, April 10, 2014
The size I ordered turned out to be too big. My husbands wears 10.5 and the shoes we received were like a size 12 even though that tag says 10.5

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big, April 4, 2014
It's too big for me I want to shang it or I give to you back but I don't know how

2.0 out of 5 stars worst product, June 8, 2014
i bought it and wore it two times and the sole around the live brand is twisting every time I walking!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but a slightly larger, June 4, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Big. Way Too Big., April 1, 2014
I will say it again. This fits way too big. A whole size too big. I liked the design, but the size has disappointed me terribly. I cannot wear this. Not even thick socks makes this a decent fit. Wasted my money. I actually bout 4 pairs of Levis sneakers and the sizing is very inconsistent. Beware.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, but runs big, March 25, 2014
I have been warring size 9 my whole life. But, this a new 9! It's, another size or it's a 10 with 9 on it! Other than that, it's a nice shoe!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive foot wear, March 1, 2014
These sneakers are attractive, fit fine and are comfortable. I enjoy the subtle splashes of color. I have gotten compliments, which has not happen before.

3.0 out of 5 stars too large, February 24, 2014
It in 8.5 size is much bigger than my other 8.5 shoes. It's almost 9 or 9.5. It has good style, i like it so much but can't ware it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›