Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 22, 2014
I am utterly disappointed that amazon still does not take reviews seriously yet make customers feel indebted to writing reviews after every purchase

After carefully reading reviews from previous buyers, with special reference to wrong sizing, I proceeded to purchase these shoes, I placed an order for size 9 even though I normally fit 9.5 or a 10, the shoes arrived on time and were as described, saying they were too large is definitely an understatement, as I needed 2 large insoles to wear to to work..

Although I love the color combo and how fashionable they make one look especially on shorts, I hate the fact I have to use insoles to get the right fitting, it makes my legs hurt, I don't want to go through the hassles of returning these shoes, so I have decided to count my loss with the sizing and keep them.
on July 26, 2014
Given proper research based on amazon reviews these are good shoes. I expected them to run big, so I bought small. No big deal. I'm an 11 1/2, the 10s just fit. My one complaint is the black interior bleeds and makes my white socks look terrible. The gray piping and heel are reflective, which I didn't expect after just looking at the pictures. I wasn't excited about that detail at first but now I kinda like it. I happened to have a pair of gray laces from some other sneakers that greatly improved the shoes when I swapped them out. For $20 they were a solid deal.
on April 1, 2014
I will say it again. This fits way too big. A whole size too big. I liked the design, but the size has disappointed me terribly. I cannot wear this. Not even thick socks makes this a decent fit. Wasted my money. I actually bout 4 pairs of Levis sneakers and the sizing is very inconsistent. Beware.
on August 6, 2014
I usually wear 12. When it arrived that it was so large that I have been unable to wear and actually sold it because the cost to return would be too much. This shoe fitted like if it was 2 sizes bigger. One of my worst buys in my 4 yr experience.
on February 18, 2014
Nice shoes but order a size down. Im a 10.5 and thats what i ordered but these were almost an inch and a half too big
on April 2, 2014
i cant really give an honest review of the quality of the shoe, because I havent worn it much because they do run quite large, I saw a comment recommending that i order a half size smaller than usual, which i did, but i have found it to still be quite large. I would suggest considering ordering a full size smaller than your usual size.
on April 10, 2014
The size I ordered turned out to be too big. My husbands wears 10.5 and the shoes we received were like a size 12 even though that tag says 10.5
on March 25, 2014
I have been warring size 9 my whole life. But, this a new 9! It's, another size or it's a 10 with 9 on it! Other than that, it's a nice shoe!!
on June 8, 2014
i bought it and wore it two times and the sole around the live brand is twisting every time I walking!
on April 4, 2014
It's too big for me I want to shang it or I give to you back but I don't know how