5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans for shorter girls
Published on February 24, 2011 by Rita

2.0 out of 5 stars eh
I was disappointed by these jeans. The fabric stretches as you wear them so they appear baggy and loose underneath the butt and in the thighs -- the very assets you should have nice and TIGHT in a pair of jeans. Not flattering at all.
Published on March 30, 2012 by beantown_girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans for shorter girls, February 24, 2011
I'm 5'2 so it's usually really hard to find jeans that fit me; normally even the "short" sizes are too long. I ordered these in 0 Short (I'm ~105 lbs and usually wear a size 25/26) and they fit PERFECTLY and hit right at my ankles. I was hesitant to order a 0 because it is in juniors sizes, but they fit like 0's from PacSun or Forever21. At first they're a little tight but there's definitely some stretch (I went rock climbing in them and it was fine). The quality is really good, not like those super thin jeans that are almost leggings, and the fit is very flattering. For a brand like Levis, the price was excellent.

2.0 out of 5 stars eh, March 30, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars will work really well for curvy girls, October 21, 2012
I bought these and had to send them back because they are made for curvy girls which I am not. They were too big through the hip and thigh and didn't look like skinnies on me--they looked like baggies. And the red wasn't dark enough either for what I was looking for. They are more of a brick red.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 9, 2012
I ordered these jeans in size 3 (I am 5'3 and 115lbs), I worn them twice and they are very loose already. I have to wear a belt to keep them around my hips. The fabric is thin and very stretchy, so the pants are baggy at the knees.
I am very disappointed about the quality, maybe the fabric is better for other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, April 15, 2011
Great jeans overall. Love the length and fit. Only downside would have to be the shipping company ontracc. Had a little conflict with them. Amazon should stick strictly with Fedex or UPS.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing was small, August 28, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Juniors 524 Skinny Jean (Apparel)
I am always a size 3 for Levi's so I was disappointed when I ordered these and I could barely get them on! The waist fit fine but the legs were extremely tight.

1.0 out of 5 stars They looked nice in the pictures, December 25, 2013
They were tight in some places then loose in others. The length was great, but the fitting was just weird. It seemed like they were different widths in the different legs. One side was SKIN tight around the calf then very loose around the thigh and the other leg was the opposite. Poorly made.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, August 28, 2012
It suites me well and the color is nice. my size is 5 short and the length is also right

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better material quality, but perfect for semi-regular wear, January 7, 2014
I got these two years ago, and while they are wearing a little thin where something like the Levi 501 straight legs would never, they are still comfortable, and have no holes or visible shredding. I like the length, and they are pretty good as a standard, favorite skinny jean. Could be thicker, but very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!, July 10, 2012
I fell in love with these jeans the very first time I saw them. I kept putting off on ordering them but finally decided to take the chance and get them and I must say I am glad I did. They are very unique in color and design. The picture really doesn't do them any justice. I can't wait to wear them out. The shipping was very quick and I will indeed be ordering another pair soon!

Levi's Juniors 524 Skinny Jean