5.0 out of 5 stars Love these legging jeans.....
Published on November 23, 2011 by Hopeless

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the color!
Published on December 7, 2011 by Alexandra Vu

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these legging jeans....., November 23, 2011
I got these legging jeans and another pair in the misses sizes and I have to say I liked these better. I am in my mid 30's, have a rather athletic body type, with large muscular calfs and thighs. The junior size fit better. I have a rather large bottom, but the legging was able to accomodate it, sitting nice and tight. It is a bit lower in the front, but after trying on the misses one, i appreciate a lower waist line and this is why: The placement of the zipper in the front is key. The junior size is shorter therefore, the front looks nice and flush when you are wearing them. The misses on the other hand, have a higher waist, which creates a longer torso in the front. It also creates "air pockets" on the sides of the zipper, making it look very much like a certain animal in the dessert's toe. Anyways, if you have chunky legs and still manage to fit into the larger junior sizes, I would strongly recommend them. The material is very thick and good quality. The legging looks more like a pair of jeans than they look like leggings. Awesome job Levi's!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, something that fits., April 28, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Juniors 535 Legging Jean (Apparel)
I was annoyed by all the skinny jeans in stores that were inconsistent in fit and became baggy after a few wears. These don't do that at all. They don't get baggy in the knees, they fit like a glove. Very flattering. I normally wear a size 2 or 4 in womens and I got a size 3. The fit is perfect. They are a little on the long side, but nothing I can't fix with a sewing machine. I just wish they were a tad bit blacker.

They also make these in women's sizes. Which I ended up being a size 4 in. The women's ones were slightly shorter and didn't need to be altered.

5.0 out of 5 stars In love!, February 2, 2012
These are awesome jeans - SO comfortable and figure flattering. Look great dressed up or down, especially cute with boots! I'm 5'5" and 125 lbs and bought the size 5. Length is perfect in Medium for my height. Love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, February 24, 2012
These jeans are great. I ordered these in a size 7M. They are a bit long (I am 5'6") so I will probably get them shortened. Other than that they fit great (my hips are 35.5 and I have a big butt and these jeans fit like a glove. Very comfortable. Highly Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, March 7, 2012
I love these jeans. I'm not a big fan of boot cuts, or loose fitting jeans, generally because they make me look frumpy. I also don't like thick jeans, they just aren't comfy. These have a nice weight fabric, and are stretchy enough to move around in even though they are rather tight. I got the size 11, I'm 150 pounds, 5'8, and my measurements are 36, 29, 41. These are really flattering. I expected them to be a little longer, my inseam is long (32). They stop right at my ankle, which actually looks really cute. They make my bum look cute as well. I think these are my new go-to jeans!

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, though do stretch a lot, June 8, 2012
I love these, have them in 2 colors now. They are super comfortable and can be worn to work, though have faded a bit after a few washed. They stretch out a lot around the waist but not legs

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the color!, December 7, 2011
The only reason that I gave these jeans only 3 stars is because of the sizing difference. I read all of the reviews, and several people said that the jeans were very short and were too big when they ordered their normal size. I am 5'4" and normally wear a size 6 or 8, depending on the brand. I originally was going to order these in an 11 short because they are juniors jeans, but after I read those reviews, I decided to order a 9 regular. Well, my package came in yesterday, and as soon as I opened it and took the jeans out, I knew I should have ordered the 11 short. I had to cuff up the bottom of the jeans, and they were tight. All of my other jeans fit great, but these ones gave me the dreaded muffin top! Needless to say, I am exchanging these for the 11 short. Hopefully they will fit better.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these, but the ankles are INSANELY small and the crimson runs small / brown, February 11, 2012
KLP (Germany by way of Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Juniors 535 Legging Jean (Apparel)
I must revise my review! I reordered these in Night Out to have a backup pair, and they are now *totally* different! I mean, it's still a dark wash, but the denim is really different and not as thick or high of quality as before. I would almost think it was a mistake except that I actually ordered 2 pairs in different sizes and they are both the same as each other, but not the same as my old "Night Out". They're nice enough for the price (and quite a bit more comfortable, to be honest) that I think I might keep 1 pair but I'm still really disappointed. The denim is obviously cheaper looking, and I don't think it will photograph nearly as well. :(

I have 4 pairs of these now. Night Out which is a FABULOUSLY dressy wash that photographs beautifully, Diver Dark which, eh. The fading / whiskering on these just looks too artificial for me so I don't reach for them that much. The black are really beautiful, hold their shape perfectly with wear and are a perfect length for ankle length (for me!). But the Crimson Night those I will be sending back. They're too small even for me, which is saying something. I am REALLY skinny. I couldn't even get them on. They're also bizarrely short. SO much shorter than the others, which are about 30" which is perfect for ankle length on me. Also they are BROWN. Not burgundy / wine-ish which I had hoped and which the name indicates. Just brown. Kind of 90s looking. In a bad way.

A couple of things about the fit generally:

These are REALLY tight. Which I like. I think I must've needed to be swaddled as a baby. They also hold their shape well, which I love. But at least in my size, 0, the ankles are so small that you wonder if you will ever get them off. It's kind of like that horrible feeling where you try on a ring that is too small and wonder if you're going to have to CUT it off. I actually had my seamstress cut slits in the ankles of Night Out and Diver Dark so I'd actually wear them. I'm going to keep the blacks as is because the length is so perfect that I'm just going to struggle with them so I can wear them without boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans!, October 20, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Juniors 535 Legging Jean (Apparel)
Picked up a couple pairs of these jeans in the spring and I'm looking to grab a couple more for the fall! They are very comfy and go with any top, shoes, or boots. These jeans are actually comfy enough to lounge in all day and I don't have to worry about them dragging on the floor or getting worn out from being too long (I'm 5'0, got these in a medium size and the length is just right).

Definitely recommend grabbing a pair or two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great, well made, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Juniors 535 Legging Jean (Apparel)
I purchased a pair of these jeans over a year ago and didn't wear them much, thinking they were a little too long. I've since come to like the length and have been wearing them at least two times a week; in fact, I just purchased two more pairs in the same size but different colors (Black as Night and Night Out). I really like the colors of those two -- the black is actually BLACK and does not seem like it will wash out. Night Out is a nice, dark blue with contrast stitching. I also appreciate the mid-rise-ish rise as it does not give me a muffin top, but it is not too high. The only problem I had is the newer pairs are a little too small (not sure if they changed the sizing over the last year or if the ones I have stretched a bit). I've exchanged one pair for the next larger size, and am keeping the other since I've been losing weight and will fit into the smaller size soon. They are very fitting, with small ankle openings unlike some "skinny jeans" that turn out to be more like straight fit jeans. These leggings are quality denim, not thin material, and they hold their shape very well. Overall I highly recommend these leggings, but be aware that you may have to go up a size.

Levi's Juniors 535 Legging Jean