Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 18, 2015
Are these knock offs? I ordered the awakening, the color is nice but the material/quality is poor. I have attached pictures. I compared it with my jeans that I have bought from the Levis online store and these jeans have very thin cloth. The levis tag on the back and the stitches are really suspicious pls. refer to the photos I have attached.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2011
I got these legging jeans and another pair in the misses sizes and I have to say I liked these better. I am in my mid 30's, have a rather athletic body type, with large muscular calfs and thighs. The junior size fit better. I have a rather large bottom, but the legging was able to accomodate it, sitting nice and tight. It is a bit lower in the front, but after trying on the misses one, i appreciate a lower waist line and this is why: The placement of the zipper in the front is key. The junior size is shorter therefore, the front looks nice and flush when you are wearing them. The misses on the other hand, have a higher waist, which creates a longer torso in the front. It also creates "air pockets" on the sides of the zipper, making it look very much like a certain animal in the dessert's toe. Anyways, if you have chunky legs and still manage to fit into the larger junior sizes, I would strongly recommend them. The material is very thick and good quality. The legging looks more like a pair of jeans than they look like leggings. Awesome job Levi's!
33 comments| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2015
I bought 2 sizes/colors of these legging jeans.

1) 28/7 Medium Soft Black: on the label it says 68% cotton, 25% polyester, 6% viscose, 1% elastine. This material felt lighter (but not in a bad way) than the material in the Indigo Affection pair. However, the size was too big for me as the legs didn't fit like leggings (too loose, so they bunched up oddly).

2) 27/5 Medium Indigo Affection: on the label it says 99% cotton, 1% elastine. This fit on me more like a proper legging, pretty tight everywhere. However, it felt a little heavy in the legs and I liked the black color better.

I will probably return both pairs and re-order the black in the smaller size (27/5). I've come to realize that I like denim with some polyester in it. It is a little lighter and tends to retain it's shape better while still being comfortable. However, the denim I have that is 99% cotton/1% spandex (or elastine) tends to hold its shape pretty well, but feels heavier. The denim I have that is 98% cotton and 2% spandex (or elastine) tends to stretch out a lot. That's just my experience.

PS I'm 5'5" and 123 pounds. Both pants seemed a little long on me. Next time I might order the short length if available.

update:
I returned the above and ordered

3) Indigo Sky in 27/5 short: label says made in Vietnam 68% cotton, 23% polyester, 8% viscose, 1% elastane. This pair is tight/snug but still comfy as it has a lot of give. Thumbs up!

4) Soft Black in 27/5 medium: label says made in Pakistan 69% cotton, 23% polyester, 7% viscose, 1% elastane. This pair is smaller than the Indigo Sky pair. It feels tighter and when you hold them up to each other you can see the Soft Black is smaller. Odd that there is such is big size difference between the 5 and 7 Soft Black. 1 was too small and 1 was too big for me. :( Going back.

Update 1/26/16 (a year later):
I decided I wanted another pair since these jeans look good with boots. I ordered the color "Wanderer" in size 5 but it is too small, esp in the waist. When I hold it up to my current pair (Indigo Sky--no longer available) you can see the waist is smaller. I can get it on, but it pinches me at the waist so it will be going back.

Update 1/30/16
I ordered both Wanderer and Canal in size 7. Wanderer is comfortable and looks good. Canal is stiffer and less forgiving at the waist (muffin top).
on October 22, 2014
I must say im VERY IMPRESSED !! The shipping didnt take long, i received them two days after i placed my order !. Im 5ft3 about 150lbs i ordered a size 11(30) and its a perfect fit !!!will be ordering more really soon
review image
on February 4, 2015
Yes, these leggings run small...I'd recommend ordering 2 sizes up from your usual size. I usually take either a 0 or 2; I ordered size 26, but it's still too small. They're very soft and look really good with boots, and the soft black color is attractive. As for a previous review mentioning that they may not be true Levi's, I'm attaching 2 pictures showing the tag and button. I haven't gone out shopping to compare them with what's in stores, but I guess you can decide whether they're worth the money or not. I am in like, but not in love.
review image review image
on April 28, 2011
I was annoyed by all the skinny jeans in stores that were inconsistent in fit and became baggy after a few wears. These don't do that at all. They don't get baggy in the knees, they fit like a glove. Very flattering. I normally wear a size 2 or 4 in womens and I got a size 3. The fit is perfect. They are a little on the long side, but nothing I can't fix with a sewing machine. I just wish they were a tad bit blacker.

They also make these in women's sizes. Which I ended up being a size 4 in. The women's ones were slightly shorter and didn't need to be altered.
33 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2012
These are awesome jeans - SO comfortable and figure flattering. Look great dressed up or down, especially cute with boots! I'm 5'5" and 125 lbs and bought the size 5. Length is perfect in Medium for my height. Love!
on October 20, 2014
Every pair of jeans I have purchased in the past 3 years have been Levi's 535. I usually love them. They stretch, they're form fitting but flattering, they accommodate for my large hips and bottom. However, they are not without flaw. Some colors, like any of the "Black" variant, run a bit small. If you are some size x, you will certainly need x+1. Other colors, like the Indigo Sky, are always looser than the normal denim colors. In addition, after several months of wear the inseams tend to fall apart.

Though these jeans are not perfect, the right pair certainly promises excellent fit and shape. I highly recommend the 535. My only wish is that they offered some bolder colors, like a bright red or orange or purple!
on July 21, 2014
I ordered a pair of the Indigo Sky several months ago and loved them - great color and fit. Then stupidly I snagged them on something and made a rip in one thigh, so I decided to order a replacement pair.

I ordered Indigo Sky again in the same size, but the new pair is noticeably different. Different coloring, thinner feel, and different tags. The most unfortunate part is the fit: the new pair is baggy around the knees and waist.

I'm not sure if this pair was from a new batch, an old batch, a fake batch, or something else, but I am disappointed that I could not replace my ripped pair, and I will be reluctant to order these leggings from Amazon again, which is a shame.
on April 18, 2015
Love love loveeee these jeans it's hard to find a good fit that exenuates my curves this did an ideal job. I was a bit skeptic to buy them before trying them on and almost got s size bigger. I would say stick to the size you wear bcuz these babies stretch luxuriously.
review image