4.0 out of 5 stars Order up
Great jacket, but order a size larger than you usually wear. I'm a size 2 and would usually wear an xsmall, but the small fits perfectly.
Published 19 months ago by Amy Devore

3.0 out of 5 stars had to return
It was a very nice and well-made jacket, however it was not the fit I was looking for.
I returned with no problems!
Published 14 months ago by cwilliams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Order up, February 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket!, May 15, 2013
I usually wear a small but I went with the other reviews and ordered a medium. Glad I did because the medium fits perfectly. This jacket is super cute and more destructed than in the picture, which is good. Just enough destructiveness. Can't wait to wear this out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic jeans jacket, October 6, 2012
I first ordered a small and it was tiny! The medium is just a bit larger,but I kept it. So remember it does run a little small. Otherwise...great looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars A jean jacket cut to fit a woman, May 19, 2013
I have been wanting a trucker jacket but didn't want to look boxy. This jacket is perfect. It is a little tight in the arm, but not so much so that I wanted a larger size. I'm loving it over my maxi dresses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute but definitely not black like it was stated!, September 6, 2013
I'm 5'3 and around 105 pounds and I usually wear a small or x-small in shirts. I read the reviews and decided to order a medium in the color "fogged black" and it fits great. I love the jacket but I just wish it was actually black like they said. It is actually a very dark blue...but I didn't return it cause it was so cute. I'm sure it will look great paired with dresses or jeans! But you are forewarned if you are looking for a black denim jacket this is not it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute jacket, but beware of Juniors sizing, March 25, 2014
laurel (atlanta, ga) - See all my reviews
Though this says Women's, this jacket is actually sized for juniors. I am 5'6", 118 lbs, 32A. I usually take XS in women's sizes. Originally ordered Small in this jacket, and it was still tight across the shoulders and two inches too short in the sleeves. The medium fits perfectly. Very cute jacket. Shadowy dust color is an authentic, dark denim. Distressing isn't fake looking, and the cropping hits in a flattering spot at the natural waist. I highly recommend, just be sure to size up at least one or two sizes from your usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "go to" jacket, October 10, 2012
This jacket was just what I ordered! Not long and bulky like most, but a good length and weight. This jacket can be worn almost year-round. It arrived earlier than expected and in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jacket, May 31, 2013
The jacket does fit a bit snug so I suggest ordering one size up. I usually wear medium but in this case the large was most appropriate.

The colour of the jacket matched the photo, and the quality was quite good.

Overall I'd say this is an excellent buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, but does run small!, April 9, 2013
Glad I read the other reviews before ordering this because as other people have mentioned, this jacket does run a bit on the small side. I ordered a large and it fits very nicely, and I really like how the jacket is cropped. Great casual jacket that can be easily dressed up. I like the distressed/destroyed touches as well; they are very subtle so it doesn't look trashy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was for my wife. It fits her better than me, August 1, 2014
I opened this up and thought "Whoa! My wife is cool with me wearing a jean jacket! Finally!" Then I tried it on and it barely fit over my admittedly thin frame. I figured she got the size wrong. When she got home, she told me the jacket was for her. I had to pretend that I hadn't been super pumped to get a jean jacket. Oh well. She looks pretty good in it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›