4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not a bad option!
Published 18 months ago by Jessica M.

1.0 out of 5 stars ok where's the levis stamp???
ok these arrived with NO LEVIS STAMP ON THE BACK!!!! the patch was there but there was no stamp at all it was just blank. like a knock off pair of levis at full price. eeeewwwwww. lol
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Queen

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not a bad option!, September 6, 2013
So I, like many women, have a hard time finding jeans that fit my body. I'm 5'5 about 165 lbs and definitely thicker in the bottom half. I have a smaller waist than hips, a booty, some actual thighs, and 16.5" (circumference) calves. The jeans are snug as you pull them up, but they're "skinny" jeans, so what do you expect? I was able to get them up over the booty (yay) and zipped/buttoned (double-yay!!). The only complaint I have is that the rise is just an inch or two lower than I'd like. I'm not in my 20's anymore and I am gifted with a little "pooch." Unfortunately the rise hits just below said "pooch" and doesn't feel, nor look, very flattering. I suppose no one would notice if I wore a larger top, but I would never wear a tighter-fitting top that would show this unfortunate feature. I'm going to return this pair and hopefully nab a pair that fits the same, but has a slightly higher rise. I definitely think they're worth trying out if you're a curvy girl like me, but be mindful of what kind of rise you're looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality jeans that run really small, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Juniors Bold Curve ID Skinny Jean (Apparel)
The quality is great. The fit is nice and curvy, but very very small. The size 33 fits like a size 11 curvy in a lot of brands (or maybe a small 13). I opted to return them and go with a quality store brand that's available in curvy size 13 (because the 17/33 was too small in the Levi's). I'm tall, and they are too low rise for me also. The fit is nice and curvy, but not if you're tall and they don't come large enough. My guy doesn't like to see my posterior smashed out of its natural shape, so even though they are a nice curvy fit they run too small. My recommendation from my experience is to size up and buy two or three sizes larger than normal if you are near the top of the scale.

1.0 out of 5 stars ok where's the levis stamp???, April 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE BOLD CURVE!!, March 27, 2014
I don't know what I would do without Levi Bold Curve.. This is my 5th pair of Bold Curve the fit is always good for my figure.. I am a mother of 3, 45yrs old with measurements of 36-30-46 yeah exactly lol.. I was tired of spending so much money year after year having the waist of my jeans taken in, with Bold Curve I don't have to wear a belt.. The only reason why these don't get a five star rating is due to the low waist that I wasn't excited about other than that perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans for my gf, February 12, 2014
It was kinda hard to decide wheter this pair of jeans is good or not, but my gf just loves it and it fits perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, December 11, 2013
These jeans seem to hug every curve and are so soft and comfortable. Doesn't feel as stiff as a regular pair when you first wear them. So happy I ordered them in different colors also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold curve Levi's, October 27, 2013
The original pair I ordered was too tight....exchanged them for 31 waist instead of 29, like I normally wear. They run really small, but I was VERY happy with the second pair! Want to order a second pair! Awesome jeans!