Levi's Juniors Core Better Legging Jean, New Black, 24/Medium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fabric content varies by color. Please select color above to see fabric content.
- Machine Wash
- High rise, skinny fit
- Skinny leg
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 8.6 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.7 ounces
- ASIN: B00A26IL0I
- Item model number: 19005-0020
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
But even when I was a junior I always had muscular calves so I would have still had a bit of trouble getting them on. I say if you like them, definitely size up by at least 1 if not 2 sizes. These are also a thinner denim, just a FYI.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered two sizes the (7/28 and the 9/29) hoping one would be a skin tight fit but both were a little too big.Published 9 months ago by DarleneTS
This is an excellent product, you can recommend your purchasePublished 15 months ago by tomas enrique carroll olivera
Just got the Levi's leggings, tried them on and WOW! I love them! They are a little stiff at first but then conform to your body and become more comfortable. Read morePublished 15 months ago by lmc avid reader
My daughter says she can't live without these and wants them in all the colors! They have a little stretch and it makes them very comfortable to wear while giving her a great look.Published 17 months ago by realmom
The print on the jeans is really pertrol like, so with all the oily shades of what you see on the ground at the petrol station if there are spills. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Bear grills survival gerber
I bought a blue and white pair on a 30 medium and this brown and white in a 31. Well the 30 medium was way too small , so i have put them away for skinny days . Read morePublished 22 months ago by Lala