5.0 out of 5 stars Cute but sizing is way off
I recently bought Levi's 535 jeggings in a 5 short and they fit great. Unfortunately, size 5 for the 524s were WAY too big. Returned them for a smaller size and hope that they'll fit.
Published 7 months ago by kmz

1.0 out of 5 stars i don't think so
did fit to good and then returned them because they stretch out of course as you wear them. . .
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Queen

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute but sizing is way off, February 10, 2014
UPDATE: I've just received the replacement, smaller size Levi's 524 cropped skinny jeans. I exchanged size 27/5 for 25/1 and they fit great! As I mentioned before,it seems that Levi's sizing is all over the place. I would definitely purchase again, just buy smaller sizes for jeans that aren't jeggings? This is a situation in which I'm really happy that amazon has such an easy return and exchange policy! These jeans are great for shorter ladies!
Because of amazon's stellar return policy and the great fit of the replacements, I'm giving these 5 stars. Just watch for sizing. If I had to stick to the original size that I'd purchased, they'd be getting far less stars. I'm 5ft1, about 110lbs if that helps at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars overall is good, April 26, 2014
overall speaking the 524 cropped is a good choice. have been worried about the low waist, but the fact is it is not too low to make you feel embarrassed. fit a bit larger and longer. maybe i should try one size down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & Fit True to Size, April 22, 2014
I'm 5'5 & 135 LBS. I ordered a 29 to make sure they were not too tight as they are white. They fit just right and the quality is very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute jeans, weird placement of rips, April 16, 2014
I love the way Levi's fit and these jeans are no exception. They hug your curves really well thought they do stretch out a bit as te day wears on. The only issue that I have is that the placement of the holes and rips are a bit off center. They still look cute and I didn't feel like returning them but another consumer may have a problem with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and stretchy...stylish, August 20, 2014
Nice capris, stretchy to fit well. Comfortable and stylish. They fit well according to size....as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slenderizing fit!, August 16, 2014
Love the way these fit. Not tight like leggings (on me at least) but very slim fitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for the Summer! !, August 14, 2014
Cute with a flattering fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 5, 2014