5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a dream, insanely comfortable
Published 13 months ago by Ashley Schultz

3.0 out of 5 stars Material is different than expected.
I have a couple pairs of black Levi demi curve skinny jeans and I like them a lot better. These are bluer and have a kinda faded wash to them. The material is also different from my black pair, they are thicker and more textures, like a thick pair of stretchy jeans. They are alright, but not as good as my other pair.
Published 13 months ago by rene

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a dream, insanely comfortable, October 29, 2013
Where have these jeans been all my life? I need to buy several pairs! The label doesn't lie, these fit like they were made for me, and BOY are they comfortable! Excellent stretchy material allows for COMPLETE freedom of movement even being skinny jeans. I've never had "jeggings", but I'd imagine they feel about like this in comfort. They are extremely flattering to my shape and the don't get all lose and baggy or fit weird as they day goes on as some jeans (even stretch material jeans) do.

Word of advice... go to the Levi's website and use their fit tool to figure out which cut is right for you. Even then, if the first cut you get doesn't work for you, don't give up. Using the tool I wasn't 100% sure on a couple of the options, and so determined I was either a bold curve or a demi curve. I bought a pair of bold curve jeans awhile back and they didn't fit right, so I sent them back in disappointment. I'm SO HAPPY that I gave it another chance with the demi curve, because these are seriously the best fitting, most comfortable jeans I've ever owned. I need more pairs asap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 30, 2013
These jeans fit perfectly. I got it in the shade Iron Ore. I'm 5'3, 105lbs and size 26 fits like a glove. They feel like real jeans and don't have that fake-jean material going on.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 21, 2013
I usually wear 27 to 28. This time I ordered 27, and It fits me perfect. I do like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfectly, September 7, 2013
These fit perfectly on me. I usually wear a size 27 or 28. I bought these in a size 28. I am fairly tall ( 5' 10") and these still fit nicely. If you go to the Levi's website and take the size-fit thing, you will be classified into which type of ID jean will fit you best. Mine was demi-curve, they fit perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite pair, May 5, 2013
Well, my jeans arrived on time so of course i was happy about that. I purchased these in a size 5 (27inch waist) because i weigh 115lbs and im 5'2 i was a little scared that i wouldnt have the correct size but i was on point heyyy! By the way these jeans skretch so that being comfortable in a pair of skinny jeans while being cute is just giving me extra in my twist when i walk -my beyonce walk at that
I do recommend these jeans to the world honey these are a MUST buy
Take Care
Betty

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and look nice, November 25, 2014
I've had these for about 4 months or so now, and I like them quite a bit. The only problem I had is that the black dye used to rub off onto my hands (not even rubbing much) but recently that has stopped.
They are very stretchy and comfortable yet look more polished than wearing black leggings or something (a crime fellow college girls tend to do...)
The size also fit as expected, so don't size down or anything... Even if they end up feeling tight at first, it won't last because of how stretchy they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars hot looking yeah baby :), March 11, 2014
I have bought quite a few levis and i mean quite a few. I realize i hadn't gotten black. Odd for me i love all colors but black will go with my severly high heels as well as flats and cute hip hop sneakers. So i went Amazon of course the price was better than most stores as well as Levis website. I gained weight (intended as well as need) but thats a long story.(sorry about that) but it leads up to me picking the size. I went up a size just in case. Didnt need to they fit a bit loose. I am not returning them because the looseness makes them sexier. I hate people who NEED to please go up a size or two and you will look better. For those who are unsure of the sizing. these jeans are right on the money so do not be scared to get your normal size. This will give me the excuse to buy a different type of black levis but my exact size. I feel so lucky to have amazon. I havent been to a store to shop in ages. I never ever had to return items from them. i wore my sexy 6 inche booty heels with them and a cute shirt a bit fun but also kind of dressy. I had so many compliments on my Jeans and heels i was so proud and blurted out levis from amazon. I mentioned my heels because i am 5'9" so people couldnt help but make comments. Yesterday i wore them with cute camaflauge sneakers(hi top) and a printed tee. Awesome. So ladies go for it. Nothing but smiles and a feeling of glad i did this.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY PANTS THAT IT ME!!!, February 17, 2014
I have a hard time finding comfortable pants that fit. These fit like a glove. I am 5'7" about 146 lbs. I purchased a size 29x32. The length is good and its not to tight. The rise is a little low but nothing wearing a belt can't fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME FIT! Hubby loves them too!!, November 4, 2013
Jophilvicjr "Jophilvicjr" (Williamsburg VA, United States) - See all my reviews
AWESOME FIT! Hubby loves them too!! I love the way I feel especially for a woman over 40! Great Jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, November 4, 2013
excellent, Quality is very good.My wife is very satisfied, wearing them constantly. recommened to buy jeans. the size of the table corresponds

Levi's Juniors Demi Curve ID Skinny Jean