Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Stone Cherry Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 23, 2013
I really like these jeans, they fit great and are very comfortable, they don't reveal your backside when bending over or squatting, yet they're lower cut, not mom-jeans. The only reason i didn't give them 5 stars is because they're not black, certainly not volcanic black as advertised. They're dark blue. Still nice but I wanted black jeans. I"m going to try again with a pair labeled just 'black'. I would buy these again, they're worth it.
on March 5, 2013
These are ok for a reasonably priced pair of jeans. They gap at the back for me and I have to wear a belt. Par for the course, as I've been blessed with junk in the trunk. I've tried on their extreme curve and they were not for me, I've got a pair of black straight cut demi curve levis and they are awesome - no belt req and a pair of high rise demi curve that I practically live in. If you have a smaller behind, these may be perfect for you without a belt.
on October 6, 2012
with levi's and amazon is an easey great option, just have to know your size according to the design, wich is easily done with this particular brand
on March 20, 2013
As a 5'5" 125 lb woman with a little bit curvier behind, I thought I had finally found my jean soulmate in Levi's Curve ID jeans. I have been looking for a white skinny jean for a while, and these fit everything on my wish list, including the price. However, after going on the Levi's website to fit my curve (it had me pegged as a Demi) and measuring myself according to the fit guide, I chose the 29x32 size only to find them at least two sizes too big for my body. I considered keeping them and having them tailored, but the fit was so off for me that I am not sure what they would look like when it's corrected. I still believe in the product and the quality, but make sure you absolutely know your size before buying online. I am considering going to a Levi's store to get my fit for sure before I try buying online again.
on February 9, 2014
I bought these jeans from a Levi's Outlet Store where I tried them on until I found the Curve ID that was perfect for me. For the first time I was able to fit my curvy booty without having a big gap at my waist! Now I am trying to find a pair online. Wish I had bought two pair when I was at the outlet store cause they were on sale 50% off that day. I love them so much, they are worth paying full price!
on June 22, 2013
Last year I bought this pair of jeans, this same model in store. The denim is thin and wears great. I thought I can buy the same model over and over again in the same size. But no. This pair of jeans fits different and the denim is thick. I don't like it at all. I returned 1 pair because it runs too big and I am not wearing my other replaced one. Waist of money
on May 31, 2013
The jean has such a good price and fit perfecttly on my size. This order shipped so fast. I order on Thursday and I also saw the package in front on my door step on Friday morning. The size is true to the size.
on January 15, 2014
I did ecpect them to be slightly big but not by much, there so big I can try them over the sweat pants I was wearing that day... I gave the to my friend that wears a size 16 +
they are a nice jean though
on May 6, 2013
Great fit for my body i am 148 lb 5"7 and it fit great and true to size i will order more again and again love it.
on August 4, 2012
These jeans are true to size, however the pockets are cut wrong and they gap. It is like I have tiny little buckets at my hips. This ruins the slimming effect of 'skinny jeans' so I don't wear them often. The photo on the model doesn't seem to have this problem, so I may have received a defective pair, but by the time I realized it, it was too late to return them.