5.0 out of 5 stars Super skinny, as promised
I love these! The color is dark and consistent, they fit nice and tight (really tight!) on the legs, and the seam detail is cute but not obtrusive. They have a lot of stretch.

For reference, I am 5' 7", 123 pounds. I bought these in a size 5.

Published on November 8, 2012 by N

3.0 out of 5 stars ehh
i wasn't a fan of the Seam. they fit fine, they seem pretty true to size. i would have kept them if i had liked the seam. oh well. pretty color. nice fabric, just not for me
Published 21 months ago by Deana Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Super skinny, as promised, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Juniors 535 Seamed Super Skinny Leg Jean (Apparel)

For reference, I am 5' 7", 123 pounds. I bought these in a size 5.

Edit 12/8/2012: A month later, I still love these. The color hasn't bled at all. The only thing is that they won't take a wide belt (i.e., the loops are kind of narrow), but that's really not a problem since they fit tight. They don't get loose even if I wear them a few days in a row. Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, November 14, 2012
These jeans have some fun details that set them apart from your everyday denim. The fit is true to size, and I find the flat front to be very flattering. They are very stretchy, but without looking too much like a legging. The only issue (if you can even call it an issue) is that the seam running down the front becomes kind of tight when you bend your knees, but it loosens up with wear. All in all, I'm very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars ehh, April 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's, April 2, 2013
I love the super skinny look and the legging fits like a second skin...I've bought every colour I could find!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 25, 2013
These Levi leggings are very cute. Look great with an oversized top or blazer. note: These are leggings, not pants for those who are confused by the description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 17, 2012
I just love 535 jeggings they do wonder for my legs. Theyre also great for wearing boots. Although I don't get there is a word requirement to write a review...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Juniors 535 Seamed Super Skinny Leg Jean (Apparel)
I love these jeans. They seem to be high quality and are very flattering. The seams have a slimming effect. A bit tight around the ankles but no big deal. So mad they don't come in other colors, they are my new favorite jeans! True to size.