5.0 out of 5 stars awesome fit for my 5'2 petite frame, April 4, 2014
awesome fit for my 5'2 petite frame. I am short so I will have to take up the length of these jeans, but other than that, they fit very nice and snugly around my waist, hips and butt :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Jean, March 26, 2014
I chose this rating as my daughter cannot say enough about this pair. It washes and wears well. The quality is great. The construction and attention to detail is perfect for 16 year old. Great fit. Great color. As expected and required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gooood, March 22, 2014
You will neve be wrong when levis, good product, good quality. Good design i cant say nothing about it, i simply love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 15, 2014
These jeans fit perfectly, true to size. I wear them all of the time. They have become my favs. 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough fitt, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Juniors 524 Skinny Bootcut Jeans (Apparel)
I purchased these with worry that they would be too tight or too long turns out they fit with a stretch to them. They are not too long ( very slight bagginess at the bottom) they are stretch so it leaves room in the jean my only reason for not giving it 5 stars is because I do not like that they are "Too Super Low" I didn't notice this in the title but that's fine and I don't like how the back pockets sit so low on my bottom. They are good enough though I like the coloring on them nice dark wash minimal fading. I would say true to size unless you have a big bottom since these are "Too Super Low" you might have to think hard if you don't mind the possibility that you may bend wrong and your bottom may be exposed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low rise is a relative term, January 31, 2014
They fit perfectly, and exactly what I would expect from a double-button low rise. I normally buy Lucky jeans (Lil Maggie, Sweet n Low), and these are right in line with those in terms of rise, inseam length, thigh and waist. I was very pleasantly surprised, since I assumed the rise would be a bit higher because it's Levi's, but went for it anyway after reading the reviews.
I love them because there's at least a 10" difference from my hips to my waist, and hate the bulk it creates from having to buy up a size to accommodate my lower half.

I'm a 5'4" hourglass, and purchased the 30-M, the length is great with flats, but would probably accommodate shorter heels and boots, as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Levi's boot cut jeans, January 16, 2014
These jeans fit perfect, however I didn't give them the 5 stars because they were superlow and in the description I thought I read that they were just low. Otherwise they fit me like they were made especially just for me. I highly recommend these jeans, I'm so glad I got a good deal on them.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit long..., November 7, 2013
S. Louis (St. Johns, FL) - See all my reviews
I expected these to be about as long as the Demi Curve Levi skinny jeans I just bought in the same (M) length. They're not. These are pretty long. I'm going to have to reserve wearing these with heels. They fit okay. They really aren't fitted enough through the leg/thigh - there's plenty of room for women with "thighs for days", but not so much for those with "ass for days". Nonetheless, they are quality jeans. I love the weight of them: perfect. The color is very nice, as is the stitching.

Rate and Discover Movies