4.0 out of 5 stars Remember, these are junior sizes
Im 29, so i don't typically go for junior items, but i like these. Just remember, they're junior sizes. Im an 8, so i got a 13, and the hips are a little big, but they fit fine
Published 6 months ago by lauren greene

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit
Published 3 months ago by Dimpi

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit, November 22, 2014
First of all, this is most definitely not skinny leg. It's quite baggy around the knees and calves, and fits more like a straight leg. Second, the waist, hips and butt fit alright (which is rare for me since I have narrow hips and love handles, ugh!). However, the crotch fit is awful. There's extra fabric on either side of the fly which makes you want to pull up the pants but don't, because you'll end up with the always eye catching V or worse, a camel toe. The only thing I do like about these pants is the fabric and color (Safari). The fabric has a soft sueded feel, and the color is lighter than in the picture which makes it a very nice neutral. However, keep in mind that the light color also highlights every little imperfect fold in the fit. Try it if you have free returns, otherwise find it in a store!

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the fit other than how big it fits my ..., November 1, 2014
I like the fit other than how big it fits my waist. I should have went with a smaller size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Remember, these are junior sizes, August 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I usually wear 29, but after reading the reviews ..., November 18, 2014
I usually wear 29, but after reading the reviews I went with the 31 since it was Levi's "Juniors"--way too big! Ordered the 29& it fit well. High quality as expected

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color and style, fit is a bit off, March 3, 2015
I love the color and the fabric. However, these pants are not quite right for my body. They are tight in my thighs and calves, so I wouldn't be able to go down a size, but they are loose in the butt and waist. I also wish they came in long length. They are looser in the ankles which I like. They work well when it's warm and I can cuff them, but they are too short to wear uncuffed. Overall, I wear them a lot because I do love the color, but I have to wear a belt which is not preferable. For reference, I am 28 years old, 5'8" 140lb, bought size 28 in Winetasting and Army Green.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is pleased!, November 7, 2014
moritzck (Jamestown, RI) - See all my reviews
I bought these because my daughter needed tan pants for her band performances. She didn't own anything like this in this color and these were on sale, so I purchased them. She has already worn them a number of times to school and they have washed up well. They fit her perfectly. She is around 5'4" and in the 90 pound range.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the color!, November 20, 2014
I love the color of these pants. I always wear the same size in all my Levi pants. I ordered that size and these were about a size smaller than usual. I stretched them after a wash and then they fit. They are just a bit more snug than I would have liked.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have the jean and love love it, January 7, 2015
I have the jean and love love it...this sit higher on the waist than the jean. Soft and very comfy

4.0 out of 5 stars and color are good though, November 4, 2014
Not as tight as I expected, might size down. Quality, length, and color are good though

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 30, 2014
Jeans are marketed as skinny, but they aren't really skinny.

Levi's Juniors 524 Skinny White Tab Pant