5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting jeans
Published on January 29, 2009 by Eva

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality jeans but size is a little off
I own a different style Levi in Juniors size 15 so I gave these a try but they were way too large. I ordered the Blue Rider in size 15 M. Approximate measurements (taken laying flat) of the pair I received: top of waist band 18.5" and could stretch to approx 21", rise 9", inseam 32", half way down the zipper across the front 21", thigh 11.5", flare 10". I would consider...
Published 22 months ago by hanna

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting jeans, January 29, 2009
Eva (Midwest, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
They're called Superlow and they fit like lowrise jeans, but are not uncomfortably low at all. They're quite slim fitting; a cross between a slim, straight-leg and boot-cut. However, they are not "skinny jeans" with a skin tight fit on the entire leg. The bit of spandex makes them even more comfortable. I got the darkest blue which are very flattering. I tried on MANY pairs of jeans and these were the cutest and best fitting for me. The price is great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars best fit ever, September 28, 2009
I am short and have problems getting jeans that are not too long. These in the "S" fit someone like me (5'4") perfectly lenghtwise. Also, the low, low waist is very flattering. No way to say how good these jeans fit and how good they feel. I ordered another pair in a different color just because these fit soooo well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit...butt looks good in these, November 26, 2013
I am extremely happy with the fit and quality of these jeans. They make my butt look great and the price is great ad well. I know some other reviews mentioned poor quality, although I totally disagree. The Levis were double stitched on the interior as they have always been. I am short (5'2") and chose the regular length which is perfect. Unless you are super short, I would avoid the short length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite jeans, August 1, 2011
I love these jeans. They're "Too Superlow" but they're aren't uncomfortably low to me, maybe because I have a short torso. They sit right on my hip, and make my butt look awesome (sorry TMI, haha). I like the little bit of stretch, it helps them fit well, when my other pair of Levi's (515's) are a little too loose unless they're right out of the drier. I can't wear them without a belt but the next size down is too small. These, however, fit perfectly. I wear them almost every day! I got the "Blue Rider" and it's a nice dark wash, without too much weird fading. I want to buy another pair in a different wash, but I'm trying to lose weight so I'll probably wait until I can order a smaller size :)

My one word of caution is that I first ordered them from Bealls Florida, their price was lower than Amazon's. But, they sent me Longs instead of Mediums. When I called, they said their system had no distinction between the different lengths. I got a refund and re-ordered directly from Amazon, but I was still out the shipping cost Bealls charged me. I won't be ordering from them again. So, if you're buying a pair, buy them from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars best fitting jeans ever, January 27, 2009
Geia Mendes "Gigi" (Georgetown, Guyana) - See all my reviews
i am usually skeptical about the jeans that i purchase...i need my jeans to have that flawless finish when i put them on...i bought a pair of 518's and a pair of the 524's ...this(524) is by far a better fit...i have received compliments on it and the feel of the jeans is fantastic...the 518 to me did not do my butt justice but the 524 accentuated everything so nicely....Levis 524 u rock....

4.0 out of 5 stars nice color, January 19, 2014
I like the color of these jeans a lot. For some reason it seems difficult to find lighter blue Levi's these days. I have a small waist and fuller butt/thighs so it's hard for me to find jeans. These are pretty good. The waist fits well, but I need a belt to keep the pants up otherwise my butt is too much for these jeans! If you have a small waist and fuller hips, but a flat butt, these are probably perfect for you. I'm 5'5'' 140lbs, FYI.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!!!!!, May 22, 2009
J. Kern (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
I just got these in the mail and I LOVE THESE JEANS!!!! They fit perfectly! And they are softer than I expected too. I think I will buy another pair in a different color ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, May 7, 2009
I was soooo glad to find these jeans online!! Since Mervyn's closed down I've had a hard time finding Levi's - especially in "Long" or "Tall"!! These were perfect and the price wasn't bad either!

5.0 out of 5 stars levis rock, December 15, 2013
I never order jeans online. I have always had to try on dozens of pairs to find one pair that fit ok. These jeans are true to size and look even better. As a matter of fact I order two more pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to love Levi's, February 11, 2014
Julia Jno-Baptiste (Miami, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
This pair of jeans is lovely... 156 , 5ft4 .. 7 is a bit close but it really fits my body lovely....

Rate and Discover Movies