5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice flare jeans!
They have nice bling on the pockets and the wash of them is really cute. The flare is great to wear boots underneath. They have an adjustable inside waistband too which is always nice. I love these and so does my 6 year old.
Published on March 12, 2012 by Nikki

2.0 out of 5 stars Run very short
They are a good quality jean because they are Levi's, but the pair I received run VERY short!! (6x Regular) Very disappointed in that. I don't want to deal with the hassle of returning them, so I'll find another little girl who can hopefully wear them.
Published 10 days ago by Justina Nikolai

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice flare jeans!, March 12, 2012
Nikki (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars stretch jeans for 6 year old, July 2, 2012
Satisfied Customer (Montgomery, TX USA) - See all my reviews
These are very comfortable, soft and stretchy jeans. My granddaughter used them for horsecamp and loved them. They were just the right length for her with her western boots. She's taller than most 6 year olds, so they may be too long for some. For us they were just what she needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great, March 18, 2014
These were a great buy they fit my daughter perfect and she loved the stars on the back and front they were great in color so I would recommend these they are also made of that stretchy material so they are comfortable for girls too

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans!, March 14, 2014
My daughter loves these jeans. They are soft and comfy and fit her really well. In fact we have purchased 3 pairs of them. Whenever she outgrows them she wants another pair. They are very durable and was well. Some pants that have designs on them don't wash well, but these do. The color is decent too it matches a lot of things. Especially with the stars on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's kids jean., March 2, 2014
Great fit made perfect with the adjustable waist. Levi's are the only jeans that our kids wear. They make so many styles so you don't have buy multiple of the sAme jeans. Price is beyond fair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, January 26, 2014
This is the second pair of these jeans for us. My daughter is 4 and is of average size, and these jeans fit her great, and they are super adorable on top of that, which is great since my daughter hates wearing jeans so the look and fit are pretty important to get her out of her leggings and into a pair of jeans!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pants, December 9, 2013
Well once my granddaughter seen these he eyes sparkled like stars, they became he favorite pants. Okay I freely admit that it doesn't take much to make a 4 YO girl go gaga, and these did just that. She love's them, so I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., June 25, 2013
It fits perfectly well. I try not to but fitted clothes for my daughter, especially when it comes to heavy-duty fabric. This denim is soft and the sequins have lasted several washes. I am impressed. Thank you Amazon! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!!!, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Little Girls' 9541 Claudia Flare Jean (Apparel)
Wanted these jeans for my daughter for a long time! So glad I finally decided to purchase them. They do run a little large but they have the adjustable band so she's still able to wear them. And since they have the adjustable band she'll be able to wear them longer!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE, January 14, 2013
BUEN PRODUCTO, DE ACUERDO A LO QUE ESPERABA QUE SEA, LA TALLA ADECUADO COLOR REQUERIDO, ENVIÓ RÁPIDO, SE O PUDO UBICAR CON FACILIDAD DURANTE TODO EL TRAYECTO