Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Levi's Little Girls' Essential Knit Legging
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$16.99 - $18.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 13, 2012
These are so freakin' cute.

They go with everything and are nearly as soft as cotton leggings, but make my little one look more dressed up than if she were wearing leggings. They are a great dark blue and don't have a lot of embellishment, just a few classic stitch patterns, so they are on trend without looking too done up. I like my daughter to look nice, but not too grown up or flashy.

I'll be buying the next size up as soon as she grows out of them.
on October 25, 2013
these are the cutest leggings ever and my little baby girl grand daughter looks so darn
cute in them. She is pretty tall for 22 month but these 2 T Jeggings fit perfectly. She also wears a regular
diaper not a disposable so the stretch was very goo for a great fit with these, I highly recommend these pants.
on October 2, 2014
These fit way smaller than the 24 month. I was expecting them to be bigger as the size start stated, but the are not. They were so tight I couldn't get them past her knees. They aren't as soft and stretchy as the infant sizes either. I was pretty disappointed. We had these in the 18 and 24 month and we loved those.
on November 17, 2013
These are a cute option for kids like mine who refuse to wear any pants other than leggings. Material could be thicker (stretch pretty thin at the knees), but very cute jeggings and pretty inexpensive. My kids are tiny and these just fit. I would definitely size up 1 size to make them last a little longer.
on December 14, 2013
I love the red nostalgic levi tab on the back. These are skinny leggings, and I love that you don't have to deal with a button during toilet training for toddlers. We get compliments on them every time she wears them. We spent a fortune on Joe's jeans shopping one time, and these Levis are designer jeans for a great price and look even cuter! My daughter is 3 years old/44" tall, and we bought a size 6x, because she is super tall. I wish I would have bought a size 5, because they are a little big, but still fit her fine.
on August 6, 2013
I know these are supposed to fit like "skinny jeans" but I was hoping they'd have a little more give than they do, especially since they're for toddler girls. They're cute though and go with everything.
on January 2, 2015
My 3-year-old daughter basically wears nothing but stretchy leggings. What is perfect about these pants is that they totally look like "tight jeans" yet have the complete feel of stretch leggings and are not too tight. My daughter also likes her pants to be able to reach her ankles even when she sits, which they do. If your daughter is tall and thin like mine, the pants will be loose in the waist but will not fall down. I initially bought a size 4T, which fit perfectly, but after going through the perm press cycle dryer they shrunk a little bit so I bought two more pairs in size 5T and she still loves them. She thinks they are the coolest. Can't get 'em off her.
on December 13, 2012
I bought these for my 4 year old daughter. They are so soft and comfortable for her to wear. I love the stretch it has and it's a great alternative to regular jeans. Plus they look great with her boots.
on May 29, 2016
These are simply adorable. I get so many compliments on my daughter's jeans. They fit well, are super soft like leggings and match everything. This is actually the second pair I have purchased for my little one. I can't say enough good things about these and already plan to purchase in each size until she refuses to wear them on her own. Love these jeans!
on October 19, 2015
These are really nice so far. Our 2 year old will wear them and they haven't ripped or anything after a few uses. I chose that they fit as expected but they might be on the small side, but just barely. Only 4 stars though because I think they were a little pricier than I had hoped. Maybe I'm too stingy with that 5th star.

See 1 answered question