4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket!
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars it is not bad at all
The color seems to fade away (after the machine-washing, I guess). In other aspects, it is not bad at all. Moreover, it can keep you warm.
Published 4 months ago by mengcen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket!, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 2 Pocket Hoody (Apparel)
I needed a good fall jacket, and this purchase is quality. It's stylish, and a great fit -- I'm 5'9, 160lbs, and a Medium sizes perfectly. The hood keeps it casual, but I appreciate how it detaches. And I really like the shoulder epaulettes which give the coat a military look. The six pockets (5 external, 1 internal) are useful too if only an asset to the appearance. The material feels very durable, and it's more layered than expected, keeping me warm enough to wear through a Virginia winter, no doubt. The only thing that I have to dock a star for is the somewhat misleading color, at least for the Khaki variant. The color I received did not quite match up with the photo provided as it resembles a more faded tint. Though I can also speak for the olive color and can report that it looked exactly as pictured before I exchanged it for the Khaki on a change of heart. All in all, this is still a great jacket and the different color shade has already grown on me, so I'll continue wearing it through the fall and winter seasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jacket from Levi's yet, January 12, 2014
Great look, great fit, great craftsmanship, just an overall great jacket. Just what you would expect from the Levi's brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a sharp looking jacket, January 9, 2015
I really like this jacket, it looks great, and has really good build quality, lots of pockets.

Pros:
I like that the this jacket has a lot of pockets. Two for your hands, two breast pockets (the left one also has a zippered pocket, great for putting cash or other valuable items in,) and one pocket on the inside on the left side.
The jacket is warm. I live in Juneau Alaska, and I'm quite happy with the warmth of this jacket (it just snowed about 7-10 inches 2 days ago.)
It comes with a hood that zips off, making it perfect for business and pleasure... like a mullet, but it looks nice.
It really looks nice. YMMV, thats my opinion though.

Cons:
Lining of the sleeves is a more cheesy, plasticy material (a downfall of many jackets,) making it pretty chilly when you put it on if its been sitting around for a while where it is cold (aka mornings, or basically anywhere you would want a jacket.)
The shoulders are pretty tight; I have very broad shoulders, but be forewarned, for an XL the shoulders are a little tight, not too bad, but just tighter than most jackets in this size. The rest of the jacket fits great.
The shoulder strap things are buttoned on to the top, so wearing this with a backpack can make them come undone, and it can be hard to button them again, because the shoulders are tight, making me look like a T-Rex.

This is a great jacket for cold weather, has lots of pockets, and looks nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars it is not bad at all, October 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, yet Rugged!, this jacket gets the job done! Warm and Dry! All the day/night long!...., February 18, 2015
My new Favorite coat! Here in Hawaii...We don't use a lot of coats. Yes! The weather is that good! Mild, warm weather. So when I shop for another coat to go along with my leather one, well, it must be good! This coat is as comfortable as my, "new best friend..." I took it on a trip to California, and I wore it everyday, and night too! Yes! California is that cold in February. I would say it got down to about 45-50 degrees at night, This jacket kept me warm the whole time! Highly recommended! This jacket is fully lined on the inside, with a lot of pockets!....

4.0 out of 5 stars X-Large Fits fine as Large, January 17, 2015
Like the Jacket, Comfortable.
Glad I went a little large, fits perfect for someone that typically wears a large.
Not sure about the price thought. Not much of a clothing shopper and surprised that, at the sale price, a simple jacket cost nearly $80 on sale (regular $180 notes the sticker). I think $50 -$60 would have been a more accurate cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, June 25, 2014
Just love this jacket. Zippered hoodie, but wears comfortable when inside jacket, so no real need to unzip. Keeps you nice and warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality of jacket is excellent, April 10, 2014
Quality of jacket is excellent.Fabric of upper is excellent looks ,fabric lining is soft and nice.Size fits as expected. Jacket for use about 0 c + 12 c temperature

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for Grandson, February 22, 2014
He liked it. It looked really good and will be great when and if it ever gets cold in California.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, January 13, 2014
layers "music lover" (Columbia, Mo United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this item for my son for Christmas and he loved it everyone else was out of his size at the time and I got lucky and found it on amazon at the last minute.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›