4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket!
Published 9 months ago by Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars The general quality fit as expected
The general quality fit as expectedThe general quality, size is also good The price is cheaper Overall good good good
Published 5 months ago by zachary

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket!, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 2 Pocket Hoody (Apparel)
I needed a good fall jacket, and this purchase is quality. It's stylish, and a great fit -- I'm 5'9, 160lbs, and a Medium sizes perfectly. The hood keeps it casual, but I appreciate how it detaches. And I really like the shoulder epaulettes which give the coat a military look. The six pockets (5 external, 1 internal) are useful too if only an asset to the appearance. The material feels very durable, and it's more layered than expected, keeping me warm enough to wear through a Virginia winter, no doubt. The only thing that I have to dock a star for is the somewhat misleading color, at least for the Khaki variant. The color I received did not quite match up with the photo provided as it resembles a more faded tint. Though I can also speak for the olive color and can report that it looked exactly as pictured before I exchanged it for the Khaki on a change of heart. All in all, this is still a great jacket and the different color shade has already grown on me, so I'll continue wearing it through the fall and winter seasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, June 25, 2014
Just love this jacket. Zippered hoodie, but wears comfortable when inside jacket, so no real need to unzip. Keeps you nice and warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality of jacket is excellent, April 10, 2014
Quality of jacket is excellent.Fabric of upper is excellent looks ,fabric lining is soft and nice.Size fits as expected. Jacket for use about 0 c + 12 c temperature

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for Grandson, February 22, 2014
He liked it. It looked really good and will be great when and if it ever gets cold in California.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, January 13, 2014
layers "music lover" (Columbia, Mo United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this item for my son for Christmas and he loved it everyone else was out of his size at the time and I got lucky and found it on amazon at the last minute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jacket from Levi's yet, January 12, 2014
Great look, great fit, great craftsmanship, just an overall great jacket. Just what you would expect from the Levi's brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, January 10, 2014
Jacket looks great. Its my new favorite. The unattachable hoodie allows you to dress it up or dress it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice jacket, December 23, 2013
fit great, look good, useful pockets too. good for everyday outgoing and casual dinning or movie and work. buy it

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small around the shoulders for me., December 2, 2013
I ordered a XXL, it was a little bit on the short side, but that's not a problem. It was tight in the shoulders and back. I'm sure it will work for most, I'm not an ordinary XXL and have always struggled with finding jackets that fit, so I won't knock off more than one star, as the quality seems very good and it looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars He liked it. It looked really good and will be ..., July 23, 2014
He liked it. It looked really good and will be great when and if it ever gets cold in China

Levi's Men's 2 Pocket Hoody