5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic Levi's Bridle-style Belt
Published 24 months ago by T. Bell

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong design
I bought this because the double latch will not fail like my old belt. I find it a bit difficult to get both pins in the holes simultaneously.
Published 18 months ago by Outdoorsman

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic Levi's Bridle-style Belt, January 2, 2013
I was hesitant to buy this belt based on some of the negative reviews, but I am glad I chose to ignore those reviews and purchase this belt. As soon as the belt arrived, I inspected the leather and it is of high quality and it is real leather. The size was correct and the leather and buckle were new and bore the Levi's iconic stamp. I twisted and attempted to stretch the leather to see if it would tear, split, etc... (as stated in the negative reviews) and it did not rip, split, tear or otherwise shows any signs of failing or damage. I especially like the bridle double buckle style and it is well made. I wear a size 34 waist pants and the 38 belt size was perfect, even allowing for growth in the waist....lol or, more hopefully a decrease. The color black of the leather does not transfer off onto lighter colored clothing in my case thus far. Very please with purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review problems....???, January 22, 2013
I read all the reviews concerning the size difference and decided to ere on the safe side. So, I ordered my belt two sizes larger than my waist as many suggested. If you are a true, even waste size - DO NOT order TWO sizes larger. I am a true, even 34" waist and the 38" was WAY too big. I had to return the 38" and ordered the 36". It fits much better and still leaves me some room for "expansion". I would recommend sticking with one size up, not two. Thanks to Amazon, I had no problems with the return process. On the positive side, the belt seems to be of good quality leather and was delivered super fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Search for the perfect belt, August 25, 2011
My husband has been in search of the perfect belt to replace his broken in and breaking belt from high school! Could not find in brown but this one in black was the closest match. So far seems to be holding up and very substantial / thick leather. Did not get 5 starts because the sizing is off. For a 36 jeans size in Levi's, we needed to order a 40 inch belt. I ended up having to order this belt 3 times to get the right size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome belt!, April 27, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's 40 Mm Bridle Belt (Apparel)
I bought this belt about 8 years ago and have not had any issues with this great belt since the get go. Not only is it stylish, it has withstood quite a lot of abuse, and still does its job. The color has faded a bit but that is to be expected with any sort of leather product that has been used extensively. I like the dual prong buckle because it adds more of a "stable" feel when closing the buckle. I highly suggest this belt!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's actually 100% real leather, February 18, 2013
B. Coffee "Coffee" (Santa Barbara, CA USA) - See all my reviews
What a great price for a 100% real leather belt! I can't stand those belts that are strips of faux leather pasted on top of each other because they begin to fall apart after only weeks or months. This is the real deal. Stylish and true to size. I would recommend to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong belt., August 25, 2013
Curious John (East Bay, California) - See all my reviews
Nice thick leather made from real cows! Buckle very strong. I wear size 32 Levi's so I ordered a 34. Seems the right size, I'm on the second set of holes from the end. Good product at a very good price, great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Belt, December 29, 2012
Good Belt..... Well Made...... I would recommend it to anyone who is tired of getting belts that streach out in a month.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong design, June 22, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks nice, but if you want a thick belt, this isnt it, August 20, 2013
Chris (Florida Panhandle) - See all my reviews
A belt is a cosmetic thing... It doesn't have to be thick, you aren't pulling a car with it. I just like a belt that feels like quality. This looks like quality, but it doesn't FEEL like quality. It feels thin and cheap, but it's just a belt and all it has to do is look nice.

Pros
It looks good.
If you wan't a wide belt, this isn't bad for the money.

Cons
Feels thin, cheap.

Bottom line
If you want a thick belt, look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, March 13, 2014
Fits as described and its durable. I bought this because I needed a wider/thicker belt to conceal carry. My holster(s) fit it very well, will buy again

Levi's  Men's 40 Mm Bridle Belt