5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic Levi's Bridle-style Belt
I was hesitant to buy this belt based on some of the negative reviews, but I am glad I chose to ignore those reviews and purchase this belt. As soon as the belt arrived, I inspected the leather and it is of high quality and it is real leather. The size was correct and the leather and buckle were new and bore the Levi's iconic stamp. I twisted and attempted to stretch...
Published 23 months ago by T. Bell

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong design
I bought this because the double latch will not fail like my old belt. I find it a bit difficult to get both pins in the holes simultaneously.
Published 17 months ago by Outdoorsman

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Regarding the size, September 18, 2014
This looks like a good quality belt. I like the heavy buckle and the reasonably thick but still flexible leather. However, regarding the size... I guess there's a lot of misinformation on here (people saying it "runs small") that led me to buy a belt two sizes too big. Here's what I found: the numerical size of the belt corresponds to the distance from the TIP of the buckle to the FIRST set of holes. I got out a measuring tape to be sure. So in other words, it should fit true to size, plus a few extra inches of allowance (on mine there are 4 inches worth of holes).

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, March 2, 2014
This is a plain black leather belt. It is not a think as I like my belts to be, but if you are just wearing it to keep your pants up, and look nice, it will work. If you use your belt as a utility belt and hang cell phones and radios from it, I don't feel this would be a good belt for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Belt, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's 40 Mm Bridle Belt (Apparel)
Good quality belt. Only complaint is it runs extremely small. I usually wear a 42 belt, but ordered a 44 from past experience with Levi's belts. I can barely get it to the second set of holes when buckling it. All of my other belts still fit the same, so I know I haven't put on much weight to make that big of a difference. Long story short, buy it 2 sizes bigger than you need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Levi belt, May 15, 2013
seems like a good quality belt...thought I saw other reviewers recommending to order 2 sizes large....didn't work out so well for me. One size large at the most might have worked out. Other than that...attractive and seems well made. A bit more difficult to buckle and unbuckle than I like...

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's belt, July 13, 2011
Levi's Men's 40 Mm Bridle belt black 36" for me is an excellent quality product, actually I purchased 4 pieces with different sizes, one of them I gave it to my friend, he likes so much, this strong belt pure leather, for me Levi's belt is the best, number one tested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt, real leather, real wide, June 27, 2014
Good wide black leather belt. Stiff as board when new, but so far seems to break in nicely, as decent leather should.
Very wide, but fits all of my belt loops. Looks good with casual and can be pulled off with certain business casual, at least I think so.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap leather and coating cracks, May 3, 2014
cheap leather and coating cracks, decent price but its not a level of quality that woudl look good beyond a few wearings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt, September 26, 2014
Fits great though the leather is a little bit thin,
Will last for the price

1.0 out of 5 stars when you first take it out of the packaging it appears to be a good rugged well designed belt, November 20, 2014
im a little dissapointed with this belt, I have had it for almost two weeks now and already the leather is becoming stretched and worn I don't see it lasting very long. To all, this belt is very deceiving, when you first take it out of the packaging it appears to be a good rugged well designed belt, but in fact its not like i mentioned its 2 weeks old and its already stretched and curling up at the edges. definitely not happy with this and I would never purchase this belt again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
still going strong after almost 3 years. would buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›