5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic Levi's Bridle-style Belt
I was hesitant to buy this belt based on some of the negative reviews, but I am glad I chose to ignore those reviews and purchase this belt. As soon as the belt arrived, I inspected the leather and it is of high quality and it is real leather. The size was correct and the leather and buckle were new and bore the Levi's iconic stamp. I twisted and attempted to stretch...
Published 20 months ago by T. Bell

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong design
I bought this because the double latch will not fail like my old belt. I find it a bit difficult to get both pins in the holes simultaneously.
Published 14 months ago by Outdoorsman

‹ Previous | 14 5 625 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My second one!, April 23, 2014
This is my second one that I have bought by Levi. Does the job and is very durable. I will buy a third when I need one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, April 23, 2014
I bought this to carry my G20 concealed during the winter months. It did great for about 5 months and the leather started sagging under the weight of the big 10mm. For regular use, I'd highly recommend it but if you're looking for a belt to carry your weapon on, I'd spend the extra $30 and go with a dedicated concealed carry belt from Loopers or 5.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected Cheap Leather, April 22, 2014
Unexpected cheap leather for a Bridle Belt.Won't have utility of similar belts I have by Docker's & Fossil of substantially superior quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Four years and going strong, April 21, 2014
I bought this belt a long time ago at some store, I'm surprised to find it again on Amazon but I'm totally going to buy a new one at a smaller size. I don't know which size I have now, but I've had to make it smaller by punching holes twice now so I'm just buying a smaller one.

The leather has lost its shine and might have dried a little, so now it has a rusty hue to it, but it is still a fantastic belt especially since it has been my only belt for four years. To me the dual buckle thing is just heavy duty and this belt overall feels strong. I just wish there was a taller version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, April 14, 2014
I bought a 34" belt for my 32" waist and it's perfect.

Extra words because the review wasnt long enough. Seriously though, it's a great belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Belt, April 11, 2014
This belt is thick and sturdy unlike the other Levi's belt I purchased. The leather doesn't stretch easily and the dye doesn't bleed. Keeps my pants snugly in place while looking good. No complaints at all.

If the price is right, this belt is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool belt, April 3, 2014
looks good. nice thick leather. make sure your belt loops are big enough to take it. most men's jeans will be fine. really nice looking belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars AN BEAUTIFUL BELT, April 2, 2014
IT IS A VERY STRONG BELT, ONLY IT IS NOT ADJUSTABLE, BUT IS FIRST LEATHER, EXCELLENT, I LIKE THE BELT

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but smaller than expected, April 2, 2014
After reading several reviews, I decided to buy a size 34 for a W32 jeans user. I think I almost felt short. Altough so, it has been used for a while without any complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best belt I've bought in years., March 31, 2014
This belt is well made and I expect it to last for years. Solid leather and a sturdy buckle. It fits all of my jeans and slacks but I do have a couple of slacks that it is a little bit of a snug fit to get the belt through the loops but then again it is a 40Mm belt. I'm a very happy customer with this one.

‹ Previous | 14 5 625 | Next ›