Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Beauty Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage R6 Siege Shop Now HTL

on December 1, 2014
Well the biggest disadvantage here is that I just bought a new pair same Jeans in Local store...this was suppose to be just a different color... well right out of the box I notice how there was a big weight difference in the jeans...These were not the heavy duty Levis I just bought a week ago. I actually looked inside at stitching and pockets to see what the difference was... these seem cheaper made than the ones I got in the store...but I will keep them just a little disappointed. So if you have not bought a new pair of Levis jeans recently will probably be happy. .... the price was exactly the same. However my next pair ...will definitely be from the store.
on November 26, 2015
Not bad.
Not as heavy duty as they used to be. Unwashed Rigid is the only way to go. :)
on July 21, 2014
I wasn't sure if I would get size correct. I haven't had a pair of Levis for several years. I have been working at fitness for two years, so my size has been changing (for the better). The Levis are a great fit as they molded to my body. I have worn a pair of Eddie Bauer jeans also 36 waist for a year. I had bought them after dropping 4 inches the first year. They are lower cut, even though my waist was about the same my hips are smaller after year two of gym time. The Eddie Bauer's were slipping without tight belt. These fit my current shape better, maybe next year I can go to 34. As I regain the body of my 25 year old self when I always wore Levi regular fit jeans.
on March 9, 2015
These jeans are not the same fit as the last time I bought 505s. I previously purchased three 505's and were happy with the length and fit. These are now a low cut around waste and the length was about 1" longer than my pervious 505's. I will have to have the length hemmed up about 1". Levis has just destroyed my trust in their consistancy. I will not by 3 together next time but one in order to see it they fit. I might investigate Lee now becasue I cannot trust the consitancy of Levis. It seems that all they feel the are required to do is get the money and changes to products without notification is ok. In the long run they will loose business.
on December 29, 2012
We search for Levis 505 straight leg jeans size 35 waist and 33-34 length.
Plus, my husband only likes the darker hues. So this was -- literally -- the only
seller who had a pair that fit the criteria. They were shipped and received earlier
than expected. When he tried them on, they looked a strange, but the 'instructions'
said they should be washed first before deciding. So we did. I think they need to
be washed a lot. One wash didn't change anything--except for a slight twist to the
leg seams, which I did fix by ironing--but who wants to do that? So, we are keeping
them because the size is impossible to find elsewhere.
on November 25, 2015
Purchase and deliver were perfect, although I ordered my normal size, they fit a bit tight.
on May 12, 2012
I returned these. I started out ordering 527's in a color or size that wasn't available and then inadvertently selected 505's which I know from past experience require a smaller waist size (uncomfortable) or a pair of suspenders to keep them up. It seems that since my waste size has grown larger than my hips I am more comfortable in the low rise, that is if I want to wear a belt. I have both 505's and 527's, and both are comforatble as long as the 505's are accompanied by suspenders. The 527's - I can wear with a belt or suspenders and are equally comortable and secure with either. Hows that for TMI. Just sharing in case others have a similar fit issues.
on November 1, 2012
I've always been leery of ordering clothes online. I've ordered things like raingear, but never something like pants. Amazon had a good price and a range of waist sizes that I usually couldn't find in my local stores, so I figured I'd give them a shot.

Ordered three pairs of Levi's 505's. All three fit fine, and fit the same (which has become more of an issue with Levi's over the past several years.)

I'm still not completely sold on ordering clothing online, but this worked out great for me. Got an "in-between" waist that I had expected to fit me the way jeans should (not too tight, not too baggy), and they fit exactly as expected.
on February 27, 2012
My husband is tall and thin, which means finding his size in local department stores is very hard. Most of the sales people tell me they will just order his size for me to pick up a week or two later. With this supplier I just choose the size, color, and quantity; voila, it was on my doorstep the next day! I am sure I will not always get one day service, but 2-3 days is still better than 1-2 weeks. The price is right too! We have bought over nine pairs (black, dark blue, and the washed) 505's. They all fit his 34x36 sixze just right. The black ones do wash out, but they always have. Thanks for making shopping for my husband's pants that much easier!
on November 14, 2014
I bought two pair of 505's from the same store a month apart. First pair was made in Viet Nam and the second pair made in Egypt. Material feels different in each pair as does the fit. One pair ended up a few shades lighter than the other after the first washing even though they looked the same when new and were washed together. They are not the same as the old 505's that I have purchased over the years. My previous two pair were made in Haiti and Lesotho, which might account for the inconsistency in the jeans. The back pocket on my new ones is 1/2" wider than my old ones, which explains why my wallet now falls out every time I take my pants off.