Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 20, 2016
Like these jeans. The jeans run a little larger than most pants of the same size, so I went down one size and I really like they way they fit. Waist and butt are not baggy (not tight, either) and there is ample room in the thigh for comfort. The bottom of the pant leg is also not too wide..
on May 27, 2014
For all you people complaining about the new 505s with only five belt loops, let me explain. Levi's currently sells two different versions of the 505. However, the only way to tell which one is which is by looking at the waist description on the tag, and only on the tag. If it says "sits at waist", it's the original 505 with seven belt loops, but if it says "sits below waist" it's the revised 505 with only five belt loops. Levi's obviously should've given the revised pair a new number, rather than confusing us all. Plus, most stores sell both sets, but just stick them all in the same 505 poor. It's basically impossible for consumers to tell which pair is which until you have the jeans in your hands and can read the tag description. Either way, good luck fellow shoppers.
on January 23, 2014
My GF loves how this pair hugs my bottom and makes my butt look super sexy to her. Thanks to these jeans, she would not stop grabbing my butt....out in public!!! If you enjoy your woman grabbing your butt, definitely get these jeans!!!
on January 16, 2016
I returned this for two reasons. I have other 505's and with this pair the material was thinner than I expected and the size was smaller than it should have been. I drove to a local store and bought a pair of 505's and the material was much better as was the fit. It cost more but the jean was more in line with what I wanted.
on April 6, 2014
Good fitting jeans. Not the same quality denim as originally owned. I would probably buy the 501's next time as my choice. Just to check how they fit and feel. Not the original jeans made in USA in the 60's era.
on April 29, 2014
These are great fitting pants and easy to use in the office when those casual/jean Fridays appear but you don't want to wear the jeans your kids would be wearing. They are the classic jean cut, but with great material.
on January 21, 2016
While these jeans fit as expected, the back left belt loop pulled loose within the first couple of wearings. I was able to fix it, and since then I've had no issues. Don't think the quality is quite what it used to be.

Other then the belt loop letting go, no complaints.
on February 1, 2016
Levi's changed the material and the country of production for this 505 model. It used to be perfect, but the new material is decidedly low quality, and the product does not look nor feel the same as it used to. It also feels smaller than the previous 505 I had. Levi's obviously cut their costs, and they ruined a great product. It is not worth buying now.
on July 31, 2015
Like others, I've been buying 505's since I can remember and loved them. The great thing about Levi's is I used to be able to order online and not have to worry about fit....guess I need to find another brand / style. The 505's I ordered here are not even remotely close to the original 505 fit I'm used to. Why would a company change this and issue the same fit number? I should have listened to the others on here. I'm returning these. I hope Levi's takes notice. DUMB MOVE Levi's!
on September 24, 2015
These 505 Levi's are 100 % FAKE. They are thin as hell compared to the 505's i just bought directly from Levi's. The Levi's patch in the back looks fake also. You can just instantly tell these are fakes when you look at them, and when you touch them, and compare them to the real ones. I guess you get what you pay for. I'll be returning these ASAP.