5.0 out of 5 stars Good Jeans
These jeans actually fit me really good and if you are a big guy like me you know how hard it is too find something in your size. They came out of the washing machine in great condition with no fading and after I took them out of the dryer there was'nt a wrinkle on them. Thank God for Amazon!
Published on March 2, 2011 by Larry Houchins

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the jeans I grew up with
Make no mistake, this is not about nostalgia, this is about a decrease in quality! The older jeans were made of much heavier material, these are about half the weight.

Other than that, they are okay. Given that issue, I do not believe they are worth the 'Levi's premium'
Published 18 months ago by JackOfShadows

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the jeans I grew up with, June 19, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars not like they used to be, July 2, 2013
GPZ (Mantua, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I have bought these for years. I'm sad to see such an iconic brand not make as good a product as they used to.
I'm a big supporter of American made products and I know Levi's stopped making jeans here years ago I continued
to buy them anyway. Shame on me. The price keeps going up but the quality doesn't, and you never know what country you're
going to see on the tag. So goodbye Levi's, hello Texas Jeans. Made in USA of course!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Jeans, March 2, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Not What They Used to Be, May 13, 2013
If you plan on buying a new pair of Levi's put it out of your mind. The Levi's Company are importing counterfit jeans from the orient and selling them as made in U.S.A. Levi's!!!! These jeans are so radically different they could never pass for real Levi's. The material is thin and inferior. The fit????... words can not describe. The waist won't even cover my rear end!!!! Regular Fit???... the legs are so tapered that I can not get my legs in there. When I ordered a pair several sizes larger than my size the waist was way too large-yet it still wouldn't cover my backside!!! But my legs were able to fit in.

I've been buying Levi's since the early 1970's and have never encountered this problem. I know my size. something is wrong here?

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight around the thighs., July 29, 2013
I am 6'7" 220lbs and wear 38 x 36. I ordered a relaxed fit previously but I found the fit to be a bit baggy since i prefer a slimmer cut or straight fit jeans. However, these jeans are really tight around my thighs. I think Levi's fit has changed over the years so if your not a skinny guy these jeans may not fit right. I do like how much of a deep black the color of the fabric though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat jeans., April 26, 2013
I've put on a lot of weight (ill for a while). Finally caved in a brought bigger jeans. These are working great for me with suspenders. I would prefer if they came up higher in the back. I wish that manufacturers took their sizes from real people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Levi's and nice cutting, September 22, 2011
I'd just received my Levi's 505. Amazon.com packaging neat and presentable. I tried on my Levi's 505 and I love the cutting and stonewash colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the jeans, January 15, 2014
I purchased these for my son. He is 6'8 and we always have trouble finding pants to fit him These fit wonderful and he loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big & Tall Levi's, September 6, 2012
Must say was a bit worried about making this purchase without trying it out first,but I must say they fit really really great,cause I'm 6'7 and its really hard to shop on line for clothing,cause you're not always 100% sure about the fit, but this is a really great product,so thanks amazon for great service and you'll definitely be hearing from me soon....Ian...

5.0 out of 5 stars At Long Last, August 8, 2012
To finally find a type and cut of Jeans that really fit the short, overweight gentleman is a joy.
The color of black is perfect to give a little style.