Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 2, 2013
I have bought these for years. I'm sad to see such an iconic brand not make as good a product as they used to.
I'm a big supporter of American made products and I know Levi's stopped making jeans here years ago I continued
to buy them anyway. Shame on me. The price keeps going up but the quality doesn't, and you never know what country you're
going to see on the tag. So goodbye Levi's, hello Texas Jeans. Made in USA of course!
on June 19, 2013
Make no mistake, this is not about nostalgia, this is about a decrease in quality! The older jeans were made of much heavier material, these are about half the weight.

Other than that, they are okay. Given that issue, I do not believe they are worth the 'Levi's premium'
on March 2, 2011
These jeans actually fit me really good and if you are a big guy like me you know how hard it is too find something in your size. They came out of the washing machine in great condition with no fading and after I took them out of the dryer there was'nt a wrinkle on them. Thank God for Amazon!
on April 26, 2013
I've put on a lot of weight (ill for a while). Finally caved in a brought bigger jeans. These are working great for me with suspenders. I would prefer if they came up higher in the back. I wish that manufacturers took their sizes from real people.
on November 25, 2015
My husband was very happy with these which aren't easy to find in 46x34 for some reason companies think that as the waist gets larger the legs get shorter. Most of the men I know gain most of their weight in the belly as they get older not as much anywhere else so most jeans that fit at the waist are huge in the seat and legs. These fit better than any others I've found.
on September 17, 2015
These jeans were very full in the legs and rear end. Just because someone has a big belly, doesn't mean he has a big ass and heavy legs. I had to take the legs in (lucky I sew) before my husband would/could wear them. I also have to hem all his jeans because they don;t come in shorter lengths.
on January 18, 2016
Classic fit and wash, but ended up returning these and we will buy the 559 style instead because the washes/colors it comes in are much more attractive. This wash is pretty bland and looks "old" according to my husband!
on February 12, 2015
I've been looking for those "perfect jeans" for some time now, and I'm happy to report that I've finally found them. Clearly, what's "perfect" for one person might not apply to another, so don't take my word for it, but try them if you want. They fit great and have that classy but casual feel that I can wear to the office on Fridays and out any time.
on August 29, 2014
Prefer stretch denim jeans but they are impossible to find black in my size,42/36. I guess when you have a larger waist they think you shrink. Found these and gave them a try. They aren't stretch but they fit pretty well. Regular fit so no baggy rear end issues. Will buy again.
on May 26, 2014
I have a 46" to 48" waist, if I buy regular big and tall jeans, there is way too much leg and they appear baggy and sloppy.
I bought these in hopes that instead of a "Relaxed" or something roomy, I could get the waist I needed without the baggy leg and butt I don't need.
I opened up the package and to my suprise the jeans were stretchy! Women's pants like stretchy.
Thanks but no thanks, I'll be returning these.
Beware!!, there is nothing in the description stating they were a stretch material!!