Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on February 10, 2012
I really love these jeans, but be warned of the seaweed wash. They're sewn very crooked compared the magno and clean dark washes I got from Amazon. Tried two pairs of the seaweed with the same problem. I'm going to try the seaweed again and hopefully they'll send me a pair made anywhere but China. The previous two pairs were made in China. But great jeans with boots!!! As far as sizing is concerned, I normally wear a 31 waist for Levi's, but I'm a 32 in the 511's. In my opinion, these jeans are great if your not "thick". If your not slender, try the 508/521. A little more thigh and crotch room while maintaining the slender look.
on September 23, 2015
Great Dark Wash with a great durability. I bought these by mistake when I intended to order the 510s. These became the new favorites. They still have a nice slim line. Originally I was worried that the stitching would create too great a contrast with the wash. It wasn't a problem at all. Follow the washing instructions - cold, and inside out, and you shouldn't see a significant color fade. Normal wear and tear will come along I keep a cell phone in the back pocket and the outline is noticeable now that I've worn this pair over a year. I wear these pants nearly every day outside of the summer months and they hold up beautifuly
on November 25, 2015
Need to return and get one size bigger.Sizes are not consistent among different colors
on October 1, 2014
I am admittedly a slim guy (5'-9", 150 lbs). These pants fit well and are almost tight. However, the fabric is very stretchy and forgiving. Like most companies, Levis seems to "vanity size" the waist. There's no way I'm really a 32" when I measure myself. However, I typically fit in 33" or 32" in most companies' pants. The length is good - a fraction of an inch long, which I like. The one thing I don't quite like about Levis is that the back pockets sit a little low. However, if you're a Levis fan and regular wearer, you'll be used to that. I also buy 513s, which I think are a little more comfortable.
on November 21, 2013
I love 511's with a bit of stretch, but these had a down side. Levi's thought it would be brilliant to put some kind of finishing agent on the area right below the pockets of these jeans that wrinkles the denim. I was really put off by this but upon asking someone at a boutique shop in my area about how to get rid of it they said ironing worked fine. I took a chance and bought a pair off amazon and really pressed the wrinkles out hard and so far the denim has stayed smooth and perfect! The rinsed playa has a bit more stretch than most of the 511's, but not as much as the black stretch jeans. Still super super comfortable!
on November 20, 2015
I measured 41" at the waist. (Not too bad for a guy 78 years old.) So, I ordered one pair at 42 and another at 40. To my surprise, I was fairly comfortable in either pair. Size 42 works for now; size 40 for when I get on the exercise bike. ONE THING SUCKS! On an inside pocket, there was a large blurb inked into the material about how Levi's have been around here since 1873. Cool. People like me still think of Levi's as being a real part of Americana. Look further at the label sewn into the waist and you'll find "Made in Mexico." These sure as hell aren't being sold at "Made in Mexico" prices.
on December 15, 2014
I was so excited to find a pair of jeans for my husband who wears 32x36 other than Levi 550's. When I opened the package and took them out I couldn't believe how short they looked, so I sent them back right away. Very disappointed these pants looked like they could have fit me and my height is 5'4". It's very hard to shop for him for Christmas and when I saw that I was going to mailing these back the same day I received them I was very disappointed. I really liked the style and color for him. I have no idea if this was just one pair that the length didn't seem right or if all of them would look like this one.
on December 8, 2014
Beautiful jeans, I bought them for my son and he loves them. Great quality as always
on December 15, 2015
I wear 511's exclusively. They all fit differently. I wear 34x32 in nearly everything. Some 511's in that size are tight (I like the fit), some are looser (I like this fit as well), but I just purchased the Rigid Dragon, and they are insanely tight in the waist. A name like Levis should definitely have a reputation of having a consistent fit and after a quick google search I have found that that isn't the case. I would HIGHLY suggest buying these in store so you can get the correct size. Don't assume that because its the same cut that they will fit the same. Apparently the wash makes quite a bit of difference.
on January 18, 2016
I have two pairs of these, and theyve become what I wear almost every day. I have a dark pair that I've worn to a couple different fancy dinners and a church event. I just paired with brown loafers and a tucked in button down. But I also wear them almost every day with t-shirts, flannels, various jackets, boots or sneakers. They're durable; sometimes I'll wear them when I'm working on projects. my lighter pair did get faintly stained from some rust, but thats just added character. The color in my "clean dark" pair has faded somewhat, but they're still a nice dark blue. zero complaints for the money.