Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Women's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now HTL

on August 29, 2014
I have and always worn a 29 x 30. The first pair I received from you was to small so I returned and got a pair of 30 x 30 and they fit great. The 6 pair of Levi's 29 x 30's that I wear weekly all fit the same as your 517 30 x 30's, I had no problem with the pair of 517 stonewashed, that I ordered at the same time. Glad you have a return policy. Happy customer reguardless of the back and forth. (-: Thanks
on February 16, 2015
These are smaller than the pair I just wore through, but I'm skinny so I love them anyway. The classic lines of the boot cut have been retained, but across their product line Levi is giving a small nod to the skinny jeans fad that has swept the world.

If you absolutely must have the baggier boot cut style and have few scruples about brand disloyalty, Wrangler's boot cut should suit you fine.
on November 24, 2012
These are the best jeans Levis has to offer in my opinion. They are not light and flimsy like some jeans Levis are making these days. The medium stonewash is a great even color. They don't look faded on the seat and thighs or dingly and dirty like so many jeans do. These jeans are rugged, comfortable and last a long, long time. On top of that they look great. These are the only jeans I will buy.
on July 7, 2015
I was expecting to get the same quality with this order as the last time I ordered online. To my surprise both pairs fit good and seem to be more of the old Levis quality that I was used to. They have the normal amount of belt loops with a good fit and the snap is where it should be, not 1-1/2" back like my prior purchase. I will be buying more and hopefully the quality will be the same.
on June 6, 2014
These are good fitting jeans, and the boot cut would work well when riding. Just a little snug in the legs. Not the The other two pair I purchased (all the same size) fit better. The 560's better than the 550's. I kept those two pair. Not any problem exchanging the boot cut 517. Every style will fit different, I like them a little loose. The 517 is a nice jean, just not for me.
on July 12, 2014
Been wearin' 517's for as long as I can remember. Maybe 30 yrs.??? and they wear as good today as they have for years. They are getting hard to get so I hope they do not quit making them. I love the boot cut cause I hate skinny ankle jeans all bunched up riding on top of your shoes. These babies do not ride on top my shoes, they look sharp and the slim cut jeans fit my frame perfectly.
on January 10, 2014
The jeans were probably fine. I did not open the pack, because when I reviewed my order, I saw that it was the wrong size. When you change anything, like the color of the jeans, the size automatically goes back to the small size. I printed the return label from online exchange and was able to return it free. It was an easy process. I was able to get the correct size jean to replace it.
on December 6, 2014
I've been wearing these since the 70's and these are NOT THE SAME. If Levi's wants to change the product, give them a new number. These 517's are not as sturdy as the ones I've been wearing since the 70's and they are a totally different cut. If you are looking for the 517's you used to get switch to the Wrangler Cowboy Cut Original Fit - you will be happy. Bonus - they cost less!
on December 31, 2013
It is almost impossible to find boot cut jeans in a slimmer fit these days. For some reason Levis seems to assume that if you are tall and like boot cut pants, you must be heavier. But nope! We actually wanted slim fit but can't find them. This is as close as we can get. They are somewhat rigid but I am sure with time they will soften and lighten up. Thankful to find them.
on October 25, 2012
My husband LOVES these jeans. They are a GREAT FIT, especially in the seat. The legs aren't too wide in the thighs and the bootcut bottom make a terrific silhouette. I like how he looks in them and he says they are REALLY COMFORTABLE. They look best in the darker color and are a good pair of "dress jeans" as well as versatile. We are ordering more. Ladies, get him these jeans!