|Fits as expected||
Levi's Men's 560 Comfort-Fit Jean
|Price:||$35.00 - $59.50 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Comfort-fit jean in regular rise featuring five-pocket styling and slightly tapered leg
- Zip fly with button
- Arcuate stitching at back pockets
- Actual coloration may vary from garment to garment due to specific wash process
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sits at the waist with loose comfort fit through seat and thighs, with slightly tapered 16” leg openings. Pre-shrunk cotton. Machine wash. Imported.
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Product Dimensions: 350 x 6 x 450 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0018OOF6M
- Item model number: B&T 560
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 11, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have bought my last pair from Levi's. Never again. The downward spiral in quality ends for me now. I'll go find someone who is making quality jeans still. Maybe Carhartt?
At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.
I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.
One pair I bought last year had a defective zipper, which, no matter what I do, will not stayed zipped.
I'm switching to other jean brands until Levi gets its quality control back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was a bit nervous ordering jeans on-line, however, they were exactly as I had hoped. I will probably order a couple more now.Published 2 days ago by SVS42
When did Levi's start making their jeans so tight in the seat? The 560s that I used to buy fit great. Not anymore. Shame.Published 12 days ago by Topper Harley
A little larger than I expected, I usually get the 550, but they are very comfortable. For full disclosure I am not small by any means.Published 12 days ago by Rubie