4.0 out of 5 stars Levis 560 Big & Tall Jeans
These jeans are very nice and roomy, especially in the thighs, where I typically have problems. I have the unusual situation of having a waist that's smaller than would be expected based on my thigh size, so pants that fit me in the waist are normally tight on my thighs. These pants strike a good balance. I strongly recommend them.
Published on May 17, 2010 by James L. Chumley Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk - not at all worth the price
Published on March 28, 2011 by mjwelte

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk - not at all worth the price, March 28, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Jean (Apparel)
I have worn Levi 560 jeans for years. They have always been my go to jean in the past. But not anymore. Levi's changed the fabric weight and quality of the jeans. The weigh is about half of what it used to be and the craftsmanship is poor at best. The back pockets are tearing and the belt loops are poorly sewn. There are snags in the denim and color issues. I used to be able to get at least a year or two out of each pair. The last two pairs I purchased in December 2010 are already torn and falling apart. The 560 jeans I purchased last year are actually in better shape than the jeans I just got. Steer clear as the quality is very poor but the price is still just as high. Search for a better value for your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars This review has been censored by Amazon, November 26, 2011
Over the past few years I've noticed a steep drop in the quality of Levi's (they've gotten lighter and thinner, holes form in between the legs, belt loops come off and tear holes in the jeans because they're not sewn on well enough), but now it's so much worse. I bought 2 pairs of these at the end of last September and now one of them has a belt loop that came off, leaving a hole in the pants, and Amazon won't accept a return despite the fact that this product is defective. I paid $50 for a pair of jeans that couldn't even withstand 1 month of usage (2 months/2 jeans), and it's not like I'm a farmer or a lumberjack or anything like that, I sit in an office all day. Levi's used to last for 2-3 years, I still have Levi's jeans from when I was in high school that I've outgrown, but every pair I've bought since then has become unwearable within 12 months.

1.0 out of 5 stars Levi's "Original Riveted Quality Clothing" - NOT, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Jean (Apparel)
What's happened at Levi Strauss & Co? I used to worship their jeans - I still have pairs that are 15+ years old - pairs that despite being a smaller waist, and hundreds of washings, are still heavier than the lightweight pieces of crap that Levi Strauss is producing today. I just got a new pair of 560's, and the cloth feels almost as thin as a pair of Khakis. I wish Levi's would advertise the weight of the cloth being used in their jeans today, as opposed to, say, 20 years ago. If you don't own a pair of Levi's that are older than 10-15 years old, then you have no idea what great pants these jeans USED to be. Not anymore.

I have bought my last pair from Levi's. Never again. The downward spiral in quality ends for me now. I'll go find someone who is making quality jeans still. Maybe Carhartt?

3.0 out of 5 stars Levi's 560s should be called 280s, May 23, 2011
My husband has worn Levi's 560s for years. He's "big & tall" and these are jeans that I can count on to be long enough, comfortable, and affordable. They've always been long-wearing, too.

This last pair we ordered, however, are NOT the same old 560s! The cut is the same, the price is the same, but the fabric is easily only HALF the weight the traditional denim Levi has used for these jeans! They fit, and they look nice - but it will be interesting to see how long they last....

4.0 out of 5 stars Levis 560 Big & Tall Jeans, May 17, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be!, April 25, 2012
I have had Levi's 560 comfort jeans for years. I needed some new ones, Amazon price was good, seemed to be a no-brainer! Wrong!! The first thing I noticed was the tags were different than at the retail stores here. The color was a bit gray-blue, not as stone washed as in the past. But the big problem is that they have cut the seat smaller and lowered the waist line in the back. I am NOT a small guy, don't ware tight jeans, and if I sit down in these jeans.... well, I am not a plumber!!
In checking the tags, these jeans are made in Nicaragua. All of my older ones that fit in the same size were mase in Mexico!
Returned for a refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Jean (Apparel)
After having purchased this style of jeans for many years, I simply can't take the degradation of quality anymore. My last purchase was just under a month ago, and already the jeans are unwearable. The denim has worn through completely where the belt loops are sewn in, even after just a few wearings/washings. I would chalk this up to an isolated incident, except the other pairs I've purchased in the past 2 years have all exhibited this same phenomenon (although they took much longer to reach this state).

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware Deteriorating Durability, September 30, 2011
Marc McCutcheon (S. Portland, ME United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Jean (Apparel)
I have bought these jeans forever, but I'm afraid the durability that so impressed me in the past has gone missing these past couple of years. The back pockets, in particular, begin to tear out within a year, although I carry absolutely nothing in them.
One pair I bought last year had a defective zipper, which, no matter what I do, will not stayed zipped.
I'm switching to other jean brands until Levi gets its quality control back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, March 15, 2010
I had two pair of these jeans purchased at a local store and found them on Amazon at a good price. I ordered two pair and both pair were not even close to the jeans I own in size and the quality was terrible. Levi's quality sure has dropped over the years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ran a little big, January 10, 2009
Dawn Lambert "Dawn in OK" (Blanchard, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I was so thrilled to find 560's available online. They are the only jeans my husband wants to wear and we haven't been able to find them in stores lately. He was down to a couple of old worn-out pairs. I bought 6 pairs, and he says they are looser than his old ones and he has to wear a belt with them even after I've washed and dried them on high heat. He's still happy to have them, though! They'll work.

ARRAY(0xa19bc6cc)