Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 9, 2011
They did not fit properly. The crotch cut was different than normal and different from the other color in the same size that I purchased. This was the first time I purchased a clothing item. Probably my last.
on March 10, 2015
Levi's no longer offer this cut of garment in most department stores. I was completely disappointed when I walked through my last pair of 560's and found that out.

That being said, These aren't 1990's and early 2000's Levi's. Durability and quality of garment has gone down significantly since the prior era. It's possible that they were built "too well" and provided too long of a life for a garment that "should" wear out...and I understand that. I'm upset by this, as price hasn't changed, but durability has.

But - These fit, they're consistent, and I'm comfortable buying these without trying them on, knowing I'll receive an identical fitting product with each purchase. If "90's Levi's" were an option, I'd be buying those. Since they're not... I'll probably be a return customer.
on January 14, 2016
I saw all the negative posts and worried. I just got the pair today,. it is as genuine as any other pair I bought at the Levis store. I felt compelled to say this because I cannot see how people think these are fake. I have work levis for years, and 560s are the only ones I like. There is no way a fake would look and feel exactly like the original. All tags, and labels are in perfect place and look genuine. I loved it and I am buying a few more before they run out.
on January 4, 2014
I have high hips and large boys down below. These are perfect for me. Also a cyclist with large thighs and big cafes. The cut is always straight and the stitching quality is good. Like all the others said the thickness isnt there anymore and they dont last as long as they used too. But dam it, I cant find a cut as the same as the 560. Its just to perfect for me. So i sacrifice the perfect cut for a thinner quality of fabric. The 560s are made in a tiny country in South Africa. The ones from Mexico are closer to the old school ones and thicker. Damit Levi get your s*** together.
on January 10, 2016
I can only repeat what so many others have written. These jeans are of exceptionally poor quality and do not fit like normal 560's. They are too long and too wide. I bought my normal size which is 33x32. The pair I received fits like a 34x36. I have to roll up the leg bottoms to prevent them from dragging under my feet. I then tried a 32x30 figuring that should do the trick to get the right fit. What I received was too tight and too short. Apparently sizing depends on where the jeans were made so buying online is a waste of time. You have to go into a store and try them on to know if they will fit but of course, the new generation doesn't wear comfortable jeans so finding these in a store is impossible. And don't think that a loose pair will shrink to fit. I've never found that to happen with these.

It's a shame that an American classic goes down the drain because of corporate focus on profit. Levi Strauss would be so ashamed to have his name on rubbish jeans like these. The CEO of Levi Strauss Co. (Chip Bergh) clearly has no idea of the junk his company offers.
on November 26, 2014
I love the 560 platform. They hang cool, fit comfortable in the thighs, move freely. The pair I just received are different than the pair I own currently. The red Levi tag doesn't say Levi's on it, and the Levi symbol on the pocket is not the traditional orange stitching, more like light yellow or white. The pair I own currently(before this purchase) has everything as it should. Makes me think that these are not Authentic.
on September 14, 2014
I bought a pair of these to replace a pair of 560s that are a little worn after a good three years of regular use. To my surprise the new jeans (same color and size) are made of thinner material with worse quality than the older pair. Also the new jeans are a good 2 1/2 inches longer than the older ones. I had to send back for a size 34x32 (original was 34x34) and they are still a good inch longer than the originals. Levis used to be synonymous with quality workmanship. Not anymore!
on September 9, 2015
The distance between the crotch and the belt loops has been decreased since the last pair I bought. I have large thighs and a small waist, but these were still too tight on the hips. The denim is lighter and the Levi patch on the back is made of cheap plastic instead of durable leather.
on June 16, 2016
My husband has been wearing this brand and model for oh my goodness, at least 25 years. I am so thankful they still make them. These are perfect for someone who has really skinny legs. They are baggy enough to make someone with that shape look "normal". :) But they aren't so baggy that the person looks like a teenager trying to wear baggy pants, if that makes sense. These are great jeans. My only complaint is that they wear out around the back pockets, by the seams of the pockets. (Holes form that grow in time.) But considering he wears them every day, I expect to buy several pairs a year. Again, so glad they still make them!
on November 16, 2015
I've only worn these a handful of times but I'm not experiencing the same gripes as several other reviewers. I hadn't worn Levi's in a while...but the few pairs of a few different 'cuts' that I've bought recently all seem to be better than average quality. Material is plenty thick to me (I actually prefer a slightly lighter denim) and they seem durable enough so far. The cut on these is pretty baggy with a noticeable taper to the leg/ankle. I bought the straight leg 569s as well and I like both depending on what kind of fit I want. I deducted 1 star because of the lack of color choices and because I can get 34x29 in most any other cut but these. Would buy another pair or 2 if they expanded the color range even at the longer size.