Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 9, 2014
These are not the same pattern of 560 that was available 10 years ago. I have two pairs of 560's I bought about 10 years ago, but wasn't able to wear. Now I'm able to fit in them and they are very different from the new 560's. The legs are wider and longer now. The legs of the new 560 match up to the 550 style ones I have. Basically 550 jeans with 560 labels. Attached pic shows 10 year old black 560 compared to new blue 560. Both have the same size on the label.

At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.

I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.
on March 28, 2011
I have worn Levi 560 jeans for years. They have always been my go to jean in the past. But not anymore. Levi's changed the fabric weight and quality of the jeans. The weigh is about half of what it used to be and the craftsmanship is poor at best. The back pockets are tearing and the belt loops are poorly sewn. There are snags in the denim and color issues. I used to be able to get at least a year or two out of each pair. The last two pairs I purchased in December 2010 are already torn and falling apart. The 560 jeans I purchased last year are actually in better shape than the jeans I just got. Steer clear as the quality is very poor but the price is still just as high. Search for a better value for your money.
77 comments| 180 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2012
What's happened at Levi Strauss & Co? I used to worship their jeans - I still have pairs that are 15+ years old - pairs that despite being a smaller waist, and hundreds of washings, are still heavier than the lightweight pieces of crap that Levi Strauss is producing today. I just got a new pair of 560's, and the cloth feels almost as thin as a pair of Khakis. I wish Levi's would advertise the weight of the cloth being used in their jeans today, as opposed to, say, 20 years ago. If you don't own a pair of Levi's that are older than 10-15 years old, then you have no idea what great pants these jeans USED to be. Not anymore.

I have bought my last pair from Levi's. Never again. The downward spiral in quality ends for me now. I'll go find someone who is making quality jeans still. Maybe Carhartt?
22 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2014
I received these at Christmas 12-25-2014, washed and dried them, when I put them on they were VERY tight, something was not right. In my photo, the top label is the real one, the bottom label is the fake one, it did not take much research to discover the issue. I am pretty darned pissed about the whole ordeal, not only do we have to buy another four pair of jeans, my wife is not very happy about getting ripped-off for Christmas, kinda puts a sour twist on today.
review image
33 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2011
I have bought these jeans forever, but I'm afraid the durability that so impressed me in the past has gone missing these past couple of years. The back pockets, in particular, begin to tear out within a year, although I carry absolutely nothing in them.
One pair I bought last year had a defective zipper, which, no matter what I do, will not stayed zipped.
I'm switching to other jean brands until Levi gets its quality control back.
on October 22, 2011
After having purchased this style of jeans for many years, I simply can't take the degradation of quality anymore. My last purchase was just under a month ago, and already the jeans are unwearable. The denim has worn through completely where the belt loops are sewn in, even after just a few wearings/washings. I would chalk this up to an isolated incident, except the other pairs I've purchased in the past 2 years have all exhibited this same phenomenon (although they took much longer to reach this state).
on March 15, 2010
I had two pair of these jeans purchased at a local store and found them on Amazon at a good price. I ordered two pair and both pair were not even close to the jeans I own in size and the quality was terrible. Levi's quality sure has dropped over the years!
on November 12, 2015
Levis used to be the only Jeans I bought however due to continuous quality issues, which ironically seem to occur within a couple of weeks after the Amazon return period is over. I have Levis jeans in my closet that are 10+ years old and although the dye has worn and have some minor wear, they are still wearable and I love them. My issue with jeans made in the past couple of years, is that the one or more belt loops pull out from the material at one end of the loop - see attached photo - this belt loop pulled out completely within a day. Recently sent to Levis 3 pairs of jeans that have this anomaly - which was the maximum number of Jeans that they would accept through the warranty program - even thought I mention having 6 pairs of jeans with the same issue. After 6 weeks, I received 3 replacement jeans from Levi, however within 3 weeks the jeans that they sent to me had the same failure. Icing on the cake ...

I'm now through with Levis - bought several pairs of Cinch jeans which I am thrilled with.
on January 10, 2009
I was so thrilled to find 560's available online. They are the only jeans my husband wants to wear and we haven't been able to find them in stores lately. He was down to a couple of old worn-out pairs. I bought 6 pairs, and he says they are looser than his old ones and he has to wear a belt with them even after I've washed and dried them on high heat. He's still happy to have them, though! They'll work.
on July 9, 2011
They did not fit properly. The crotch cut was different than normal and different from the other color in the same size that I purchased. This was the first time I purchased a clothing item. Probably my last.